ZCP or Rosalie for DD's bday present

Based on her age I would get her the ZCP because the zipper will securely hold all her stuff. The Rosalie is similar in size but in my opinion it’s more delicate and the zippy seem sturdier to me.
Also my daughter 14 uses the ZCP (not LV but a Ted Baker one) because she just tends to put everything in one area and doesn’t have many cards (1 credit card, school ID, and a bus pass)

Reactions: staceyjan
Update: I thought she would have wanted compact and was totally wrong. She likes the long style and k nope zippers. She wants monogrammed without any other colors on it. This may be turning into a combined bday/Xmas gift! I feel that the Sarah would be the one that describes her vision the best.

Update: I thought she would have wanted compact and was totally wrong. She likes the long style and k nope zippers. She wants monogrammed without any other colors on it. This may be turning into a combined bday/Xmas gift! I feel that the Sarah would be the one that describes her vision the best.
My old school Sarah wallet is by far my most used wallet... it's 13 years old, and still my favorite.