Yves Saint Laurent "Muse" bag

i think it's good looking. and i love the camel color..think it might be better in small for evening when you're not carrying too much stuff. looks like you'll be fishing around for your phone everytime it rings.
st. laurent isnt great with pockets. except the verushka bag from last season, which is sooo practical and hot!

I think it's gorgeous. It's on my ever-expanding list of bags to buy. :lol: It may not achieve "it" status, but I think it's definitely a classic you could carry for years.

This was posted in the Ohnotheydidnt LJ community today, Lindsay Lohan and her oversized white YSL.

ysl.jpg

I love it too! I saw it at YSL in person and tried the tan, the white and also the croco. I like the smaller size one not the large one. I am not planning of buying it thou..I have my mind on other bag he he..:biggrin: .

Greenie said:
I think the med. is a classic. Great looking bag!

I think the large (which is actually medium--in the middle) is a classic too. The oversized is just not for me but I think it's the size of the oversized that makes the Muse special. I am looking for a black bag a tad bit more structured than what I'm used to but is this it? I'm afraid the medium would be a wee bit too small. hmmmmmmmmmmm

I wanted to share my Large Muse I just got this weekend. (not oversized) This bag is prettier in person, I think. I love this bag. Very functional and easy to carry. SA called and told me they just got it in a moss green color, uhmmm.... :love:

Attachments

• IMG_3569.JPG
    IMG_3569.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 220