Yves Saint Laurent "Muse" bag

1. Hi~
    I wanted to know what everybody thought of the Yves Saint Laurent Muse bag? It's the one Demi Moore, Naomi Watts and Kate Moss have. It comes in 3 sizes, I was thinking of buying the large one. I'm sorry I don't have any picturnes. I want to know if anyone thinks it's a classic or just a flash in the pan. Thanks!:biggrin:

2. [​IMG]

I like them :biggrin: They are very practical looking. I like the white :love: I've been pretty happy with the quality of YSL products as well, I've been getting a lot of defective merchandise, but none from them. The only thing that kind of ruined my experience there was a moron SA :lol:

It looks like it could be a classic bag :biggrin: Some people think the huge Y is too much, but despite it's size, I don't really notice it much and I don't think someone who doesn't know bags would notice it at all.

3. I love the white one!!! I think it will be a classic; it's simple but not plain.

4. I can't seei it being the "IT" bag--BUT it's a great classic style. If you're looking for something that will be around for years, go for it. Try the different sizes and see what works best for you. I think the small one is a little too small and the large is pretty big...

I've seen it in black, white, olive green, and brown. I LOVE the chocolate brown.

5. Has anyone seen the ostrich muse? There are a few pics on TFS, its beautiful! I have to say, I like it even more than the croc version :biggrin: I really wouldn't mind having the x-large version, but I have no idea wtf I'd put in it!

6. Clothes for the next three days? ;)

7. Thank you so much for posting the picture. I'm kindof of dumb:wacko: at learning how to post pictures. Thanks again!

8. i LOVE the oversized white one - LOVE.

9. I love the tan color Noriko posted....and also in the larger size. I saw a picture of Naomi Watts with the smaller white version, but think the larger one is more functional.

10. i also love the white one. i'm considering the smaller sized one because the oversized looked funny on me when i tried them on. i'm pretty short :sad: too bad for me. anyway, i think it's going to be a classic. the shape and style just says it all. i think it's a great bag and the price is also great. if i get it i would go for the white even though it's harder to take care of .. i just can't resist!

11. :nuts: most likely:lol: Thats the problem I had with the Chanel cambon overnight bag as well:sad2: I love big bags but I don't have anything to put in them!

12. very pretty.

13. I have two... A large black and a large chocolate ostrich... Great bag IMO!

14. I love this bag in chocolate too! The small is a good size, but it's hard to see all your stuff on the inside because the zipper doesn't open wide enough. The medium is probably the better size. I haven't seen it in ostrich.

15. The nice thing about the small/medium and large sizes is that the handles are long enough to shoulder. The XL is primarily an arm held bag (unless you are very petite).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice