yup, i went a bit mad...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. actually, kellykapoor, i really love the shoulder strap, because i put my laptop in the edith and it gets heavy if hand-held. it works really well.:tup:

2. Do you hang it on your shoulder or cross-body? Thanks for answering :tup:

3. actually, i've been using it cross-body, so that i can walk around easier hands-free. life is hard running around ny when you don't have the use of both your hands!

4. I lived in Manhattan before I moved West. Oh how I miss it! :crybaby:

Thanks for letting me know about the bag. I am convinced. ;)

5. Great choices! I own 4 Chloes. 2 of them are python. I am a little mad also.

6. Gorgeous collection! I won't mind to own any one of them.

7. What a collection!! I love the vanilla!

8. Wow...love them all. And all of the colors are on my wish list. Well, actually the grenat wasn't but is now!

9. lovely collection. :biggrin:

10. Going mad is GOOD! I'm planning on going crazy @ LV in a while :graucho:

And I LOVE Paddy's! I definitely want one once.

11. I want your collection right now :yahoo:
    Great !!!!!!! :okay:

12. lovely colours

13. Wow - I have four Chloes with two being python as well. We must love that texture! But I will have my fifth one any day now - except that I'll have to wait until Xmas to open it up. I'm trying to JUSTIFY!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice