YSL fans... are there too few of us?

Oh wow... its lively in here!! I also did think- hmm.. is there no love for YSL bags? its so quiet compared to the other sub forums! I started off lurking in the Bal forum then branched out to YSL and BV.

I started with a Muse, then a Besace, then a Downtown. I love them all. its super understated which is what I like- you're not even trying hard. :heart: Long live YSL!

Another fan here. I've just got my first YSL, a tan colour Nadja, medium size. I know it is a bit older than the Muse, Easy, Downtown, etc. bags, but i am in love with it, and it is still an YSL, isn't it? Very French :love:

i LOOOOOVE YSL. Period. lolz.... i just ordered my first YSL purse, but my mom gave me a vintage YSL wallet. there are a few reasons why i like YSL....

1. you dont see it everywhere. thats the main reason why i havent bought louis vuitton in like nearly a year. and i like that only the people who know YSL know what it is

2. I am just a huge fan of YSL(the person). i have done research projects on him and i just adore him :biggrin:

3. YSL to me is the ultimate in chic and classic. chanel is as well, but just a different classic

i LOOOOOVE YSL. Period. lolz.... i just ordered my first YSL purse, but my mom gave me a vintage YSL wallet. there are a few reasons why i like YSL....

1. you dont see it everywhere. thats the main reason why i havent bought louis vuitton in like nearly a year. and i like that only the people who know YSL know what it is

2. I am just a huge fan of YSL(the person). i have done research projects on him and i just adore him :biggrin:

3. YSL to me is the ultimate in chic and classic. chanel is as well, but just a different classic

Totally agree with you. Your reason number 1 is pretty much why I like it so much !

i only have one...but i want a another one someday. :P
i am thinking either a roady flap, besca, easy or muse.....they're all very tempting.

Hi!
I purchased my 1st YSL bag about 3 weeks ago - I looked at it for months and I was looking at a Chanel, LV and another, but I just kept going back to the ROADY bag - It's so me! It's a wonderful and chic bag! I love the "slouchy" ("I'm not trying too hard look" :smile: I really think you would LOVE the Roady, if you like this particular unconventional style....very casual and chic! :biggrin:

I just got the chain Roady and Im already lusting after one with a stingray handle too. I got lots of bags, Hermes, Chanel, Givenchy, Alexander Maqueen that kind of stuff and I got 3 YSL bags not even sure of their names but it seems to be these bags I always go back to, I think because Im a neat dresser they look perhaps the nicest because they are not very strutured bags and at almost 40 it's easy to look OLD with my hermes or Chanel ;)

I must admit that I was not a fan of YSL bags, because I was more of a mainstream gal (read: chanel & prada)

I started liking YSL when I won a black mobassa in the YSL skincare lucky draw...I just bought a Roady (?) boho in taupe last weekend.

Now thinking of getting a YSL wallet...

I love YSL bags. They are understated , elegant and use beautiful materials and very well made.
in their simplicity they suit all kinds of dressers and ages. I love my muse and muse2.

I love YSL bags but only can only afford it when I'm having a good year ;P In my circle of friends, there is only a few that are fans, but i think ysl is def. a sophisticated acquired taste, but it's like once you're in, you are in for life!!! I'm glad that it is not crazy mainstream. Less ppl will tend to stop and pay you a compliment for a chanel/lv/gucci bag coz' its so common nowadays. but when i carry a ysl bag, i usually get loads of compliments! they dunnoe its a YSL and I'll let them know if they like to!

anyways I'm proud to be part of this exclusive group :smile:

Another fan here. I've just got my first YSL, a tan colour Nadja, medium size. I know it is a bit older than the Muse, Easy, Downtown, etc. bags, but i am in love with it, and it is still an YSL, isn't it? Very French :love:
I understand you, older models are amazing, in terms of work, leather, craft, amazing - Mombasas, Nadjas...any Tom Ford design is just unique and special. I also adore new bags, but the old ones have some special charm

I love YSL bags but only can only afford it when I'm having a good year ;P In my circle of friends, there is only a few that are fans, but i think ysl is def. a sophisticated acquired taste, but it's like once you're in, you are in for life!!! I'm glad that it is not crazy mainstream. Less ppl will tend to stop and pay you a compliment for a chanel/lv/gucci bag coz' its so common nowadays. but when i carry a ysl bag, i usually get loads of compliments! they dunnoe its a YSL and I'll let them know if they like to!

anyways I'm proud to be part of this exclusive group :smile:

totally agree!

I'm really into the Roady bag lately....it's a refined look you don't get from other bags :smile:

first time venturing in the YSL forums :smile: and im eagerly awaiting my first YSL!
it's not a new style (reversible tote/ double bag in gold-brown combo) but i think I will like it very much (hopefully!!) :smile: