Your Treesje bags in action - COMMENTS!

i Love this thread! please post more! we are starting a Facebook page and need your help! We want to feature our Treesje girls in action... if anyone is interested, please let me know in your post and we'll add you! (I promise we wont add you unless you give us approval!) please include the date and where you are in the pic! zeitgeist4 your Avalon-Royal looks stunning on you! Thank you for representing us so well! xx Laura

OMG, girlz!!!! You're killing me!

anzkat
: These modeling pictures show how truly beautiful these bags are. This is going to sound weird, but I think there are bags that look better on their own, you know, just the bag in the photo, but not so great in modeling shots, and vice versa. To me, Treesje bags look amazing when carried.

The Magnolia is TDF, and--although I've never liked yellow--I'm loving your yellow Asher!

iluv: I've been thinking that that's precisely the Margnolia I want. It looks fabulous, and I could use it anytime, anywhere. Is the HW silver?

hehe thanks! :smile:

It looks silver in her pictures, but I remember it being gold in other pictures (avelle)?
http://forum.purseblog.com/treesje/...os-only-your-treesje-439472.html#post10403529

OMG, girlz!!!! You're killing me!

anzkat
: These modeling pictures show how truly beautiful these bags are. This is going to sound weird, but I think there are bags that look better on their own, you know, just the bag in the photo, but not so great in modeling shots, and vice versa. To me, Treesje bags look amazing when carried.

The Magnolia is TDF, and--although I've never liked yellow--I'm loving your yellow Asher!

iluv: I've been thinking that that's precisely the Margnolia I want. It looks fabulous, and I could use it anytime, anywhere. Is the HW silver?

Is it possible to pretty please to try to chat less in this thread since some others including myself are subscribed to this sticky and we come to look for the pictures?? We can always start up another thread on chatting about this thread! :smile: