Your thoughts on Red bags.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love red bags. Especially darker shades of red like the rouge red Balenciaga color from 2004. Still searching for a B-bag in that color (hopefully this fall they'll return to the old leather). Deep, dark shades of red IMO are a classy way to spice up an outfit yet still look professional/mature.

2. I have a red Epi St. Tropez and i love it. When i carry it, i usually wear neutral color or black/white. I try not to wear it with green/purple/pink

3. i don't have alot of color in my wardrobe. i wear mostly neutrals, so i love to have bright colored bags and shoes for that pop factor (red, turquoise, yellow, green). my favorite is red... and i love all shades of the red family... burgandy, magenta, pink. red bags really makes a statement. it says "here i am!"

4. I have the Balenciaga rouge twiggy, and I just throw it on with my outfits, which are jeans with some neutral top. It just adds a lot of character and attitude. Love it!

5. Does anyone have a red jewelry? If so, what do you wear with it? Colors, outfits? I've been thinking about buying a red lewelry but I'm afraid I won't use it enough to justify the price. Suggestions please?:unsure:

6. I don't have a red bag - the bags I have don't get enough use as it is - but I do like cranberry for a bag, if I found the right one, I would go for it.

7. Thats really nice! What is that?

8. I think that is the LV Epi Segur or something like that. I saw a smaller version of it a couple weeks ago.

9. Gucci 2_edited-1 ebay.jpg

Gucci 6_edited-1 ebay.jpg

I am debating myself about whether to keep this bag. I like the red color but I am wondering if it is not reall "in" or to old for me (I'm 26).

10. You know red bags are in this season. I read it in Elle I think. They add punch to the neutral colors that are in this year. Red is also hot in the fall. Marc Jacobs had red accents and red bags.