Your thoughts on Red bags.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think the right red can be a neautral, red goes w/ almost anything!

2. I love red, especially the red LV Fayden has listed on ebay. Alwas a great color especially in the spring and summer.:love:

3. This thread must be a sign b/c I am considering purchasing a bordeaux (wine) colored balenciaga twiggy bag right now.... just kinda wondering if it'd go with my wardrobe..but i think RED...WOW! So sophisticated and sassy =)

4. Love all shades of red...have the bordeaux as well as the rouge b-bag and like the grenat for fall...

5. I love red bags. It's really pretty with red or black. It goes with a lot of colors too.

6. I love red bags, but it has to be a certain shade of red. A red bag looks great with a white t-shirt and jeans. A dark red bag also looks great when wearing gray or black.

7. Totally Agree

8. I love this red bag...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Oooh, so does Jess! Who's is it?

10. ^^^ That's a Chloe Silverado if I'm not mistaken. Red is a great color for a bag, so seasonless

11. My first real designer purchase was a Marc Jacobs Stella in Wine (or deep red). I remember being so torn between the Wine and Black. I am so glad that I chose Wine - it goes really well with black, creams, and neutral tones. I totally think red is very versatile, especially deep reds.

12. a red bag is great if it is the right red. i have a red chanel in caviar leather, and a smooth kate spade from many moons ago. both are a darker shade of red. i find them to be very versatile- can really add a spot of color to an otherwise monochromatic look.

13. I love red bags! I have one red croc-print leather Monsac doctor bag that goes with everything and always gets lots of compliments. SuLi, I'm really hoping that they re-issue the Stella in that wine color for fall. If so...it's MINE!

14. I gave my mom a gorgeous dark red croc-print Monsac...I should have kept it.:lol:

15. So funny to come across this thread! I just purchased a Stella in Wine off of ebay. Should be here by the end of the week. *fingers crossed*