Your thoughts on Red bags.........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love red bags too!! :love:

Hey, I'm planning on getting the rouge b-bag when it comes out too. You think having two red colors (bordeaux and rouge) is an overkill? I want to either get the rouge in first or box.

2. I'd love to have this...

[​IMG]

Or this...

[​IMG]

3. I agree with the earlier that red is kinda a neutral. I love red purses even though I don't hardly wear any red clothing! Of course bright pink for summer and a wine for winter would also be wonderful!

4. No interior pockets on the noe. Nothing but bag!

5. uhm don't ming red bags, but i wouldn't use it much.
    i saw the red gerard darel, it is very pretty, but i'm sure that if i buy it i would carry it seldom.

6. I just found out from one of the Mypoupette reps, Donna-Marie, that the older Noe bags do have interior pockets with zippers. Learn something new everyday!

7. Wow, that is interesting. How much older, did she say?

8. Not for me! I use both of them...the bordeaux looks great with browns/neutrals the rouge works great with black/neutrals... I am likely to have a third red in the next few months...:shame:

9. Noe's manufactured in 1995 and above don't have pockets. Prior to that, they do have interior zipper pockets.

10. I was itching for a red bag and I got this one on Friday. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It definitely is different!
    [​IMG]

11. I love red. Though the type of red does determine with what to wear it. It's definitely a bold color, but I like it in clothing and in purses! This bag is quite cute. Who makes it?

12. I love red bags. I would not mind if all my bags where in red...

This one is my favorit
    Tod´s Carey Sacca Grand Tote bag
    Tods_Carey_Sacca_Grande_Tote.jpg

Ronja

13. Yup, another red bag lover here. I wear my red bags with just about every color.

14. This is Isabella Fiore Snake Charmer Penelope. It's heavy with stuff inside![​IMG]

15. As you can see by my avatar...yes I love red bags. :amuse: I prefer a deeper shade of red to a bright red.
    I wear my B-bag with everything...including my orange rain coat. :Push: