Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

Hello All!

I ended up returning my Nano Florentine satchel in Black because once my Ecru Micro satchel arrived, I absolutely loved the size. So before the 50% sale ended I got the Black in the Micro and I bought the Navy - which was a splurge buy. I think I'm done with bags for now (Of course if I see a Mircro or Nano in an interesting color I'm going to pick it up. 😂). Also picked up the Kisslock (or is large framed) purse in the plum wine. Such a beautiful purple. And if I have a white bag, I need a white dust bag. I actually think the white dust bag is the reason why the Ecru satchel took so long to arrive. They seem to ship those from the California warehouse instead of the Connecticut one.

View attachment 5890008View attachment 5890009
Gorgeous additions to your collection. I really like the Ecru with the red contrast. And how is the size of the kisslock? I've been eyeballing those for a while.

So I have a question for you about the bags with the red contrast along the zipper; are those made in US bags?

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Hello All!

I ended up returning my Nano Florentine satchel in Black because once my Ecru Micro satchel arrived, I absolutely loved the size. So before the 50% sale ended I got the Black in the Micro and I bought the Navy - which was a splurge buy. I think I'm done with bags for now (Of course if I see a Mircro or Nano in an interesting color I'm going to pick it up. 😂). Also picked up the Kisslock (or is large framed) purse in the plum wine. Such a beautiful purple. And if I have a white bag, I need a white dust bag. I actually think the white dust bag is the reason why the Ecru satchel took so long to arrive. They seem to ship those from the California warehouse instead of the Connecticut one.

I just love the way the red zipper and edge seal pop on the ecru and the navy. It make them so interesting. Looking at them it’s like that’s a really cute bag, then I zero in on the red contrast and I’m like whoa! That is awesome detail.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
the red contrast along the zipper; are those made in US bags?
Nah. The chestnut, navy, natural, teal ecru, bone, fern, and brown tmoro, elephant all have the red zippers and edge seal trim. I’ve only seen The made in America in small satchels. Here is a chestnut. The red inside the tassels and collar let you know it’s made in America.In the last pic u see red not green on the collar

Attachments

• IMG_3455.png
    IMG_3455.png
    428.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3456.png
    IMG_3456.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3456.jpeg
    IMG_3456.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
My first ever NEW Dooney bag arrived right before our first winter storm of the season is due to begin! Saffiano mini Barlow in the color Bordeaux, which has been my hyper fixation color this season (hence the matching gloves).

Small bag, but I’ve managed to fit all of my daily essentials. My wallet, a small cosmetic bag, my Kindle paperwhite, a notebook and pen, sunglasses, keys, AirPods, mints. I can even stuff my knit hat and gloves in there for when I take them off at the grocery store or something. Perfection!

Thanks for letting me share 😊

IMG_9496.jpeg

My first ever NEW Dooney bag arrived right before our first winter storm of the season is due to begin! Saffiano mini Barlow in the color Bordeaux, which has been my hyper fixation color this season (hence the matching gloves).

Small bag, but I’ve managed to fit all of my daily essentials. My wallet, a small cosmetic bag, my Kindle paperwhite, a notebook and pen, sunglasses, keys, AirPods, mints. I can even stuff my knit hat and gloves in there for when I take them off at the grocery store or something. Perfection!

View attachment 5890342
Enjoy your mini Barlow. I'm impressed you can get that much stuff inside. 😀
I'm sure the mini is a lot lighter than the regular size Barlow, which is my
choice for it's roomy interior.

Reactions: Rachel109
Enjoy your mini Barlow. I'm impressed you can get that much stuff inside. 😀
I'm sure the mini is a lot lighter than the regular size Barlow, which is my
choice for it's roomy interior.

Thank you! I was quite impressed myself! Here you can see all the stuff I’ve packed inside while the bag is open and then again with it clasped. The empty front pocket is for my phone.

I am a floral girly, as you can see from my rug, and the main thing that drew me to the Barlow is how it reminds me of a flower. Especially from the top view. So pretty!

IMG_9500.jpeg
IMG_9497.jpeg

Thank you! I was quite impressed myself! Here you can see all the stuff I’ve packed inside while the bag is open and then again with it clasped. The empty front pocket is for my phone.

I am a floral girly, as you can see from my rug, and the main thing that drew me to the Barlow is how it reminds me of a flower. Especially from the top view. So pretty!

View attachment 5890361
View attachment 5890362
I see a clam. Is that weird? :nuts: It is a beautiful bag that holds an amazing amount. You have things arranged so nicely!

Hello All!

Hi Mel! :smile:
All are BEAUTIFUL! You're making me wish I had time to go back to the Vegas outlet before I return to SF tomorrow.
Enjoy your bags and your frame coin purse!

Reactions: mel823

View attachment 5890342
Hi Rachel! :smile:
Perfect timing on recieving your saffiano mini Barlow. She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing how much it holds. I was curious about that. I like small bags but they have to carry my essentials.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Rachel109
Hello All!

I'm in love with the Plum Wine color and I've been building my collection. I think the last piece I'm going to get is the Continental Wallet. I has the zip wallet, but I returned it. I thought it was too big and also, I don't like how the slots look inside that wallet.

IMG_0035.jpeg

I also picked up the Framed purse in Tmoro brown and Ecru in saffiano. I was thinking about returning the t-moro brown, but I'm going to keep it, it's not worth the return fee. I'm most likely going to grab the large slim wristlet in the t-moro to finish off my collection.

IMG_0036.jpeg

Hello All!

I'm in love with the Plum Wine color and I've been building my collection. I think the last piece I'm going to get is the Continental Wallet. I has the zip wallet, but I returned it. I thought it was too big and also, I don't like how the slots look inside that wallet.

View attachment 5898307

I also picked up the Framed purse in Tmoro brown and Ecru in saffiano. I was thinking about returning the t-moro brown, but I'm going to keep it, it's not worth the return fee. I'm most likely going to grab the large slim wristlet in the t-moro to finish off my collection.

View attachment 5898308
I love the plum wine color also and you've built a great collection.
I like the Continental wallet design. It's a slim but full sized wallet.
Colors like plum wine and teal can disappear for years. You are
smart to have gotten the pieces you wanted when Dooney brought
plum wine back.

I picked up another plum wine handbag for my collection (the Celeste satchel).
I've been resisting starting a plum wine SLG collection, but my self control is
evaporating. And I'm lusting over a plum wine Ostrich handbag too!

Reactions: mel823
I love the plum wine color also and you've built a great collection.
I like the Continental wallet design. It's a slim but full sized wallet.
Colors like plum wine and teal can disappear for years. You are
smart to have gotten the pieces you wanted when Dooney brought
plum wine back.

I picked up another plum wine handbag for my collection (the Celeste satchel).
I've been resisting starting a plum wine SLG collection, but my self control is
evaporating. And I'm lusting over a plum wine Ostrich handbag too!
Do it! Like you said the color disappears for years so who knows when we will see it again.