Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

My newest (and hopefully last for a while) purchase!! I finally have a mini Florentine satchel in Chestnut! I have tried owning this satchel in the small size in the past, but it just never worked out for me. I think this mini will be just perfect. :heart:View attachment 5837656
Beautiful! Enjoy!
I haven't stopped wanting this one (or the micro) in red but I know it's not something I would not carry often now. I should have purchased it when I was still working. Now I'm walking a lot or being Granny/Nanny and it doesn't fit my current lifestyle.

Beautiful! Enjoy!
I haven't stopped wanting this one (or the micro) in red but I know it's not something I would not carry often now. I should have purchased it when I was still working. Now I'm walking a lot or being Granny/Nanny and it doesn't fit my current lifestyle.
Thank you! I was going to try to save her for my birthday (October) but I can’t wait. I want to use her as often as I can so she can start to break in.

I only have my husband and two cats to worry about, and they are all usually hanging out on the couch so no chasing or running around is involved outside of the home lol.

My newest (and hopefully last for a while) purchase!! I finally have a mini Florentine satchel in Chestnut! I have tried owning this satchel in the small size in the past, but it just never worked out for me. I think this mini will be just perfect. :heart:View attachment 5837656
Enjoy your new handbag treasure. The mini is a great size ... it holds a lot of stuff but it's not too big or too heavy. If you downsize your accessories a tiny bit, it will be easier to get things in and out.
The mini Flo satchel is really a medium size satchel because of it's wide base. But it's not too tall,
so things have to be organized across the bottom not standing on end. And because it's soft and
squishy you can carry it close to the body on your shoulder or crossbody, if that works for you.
I hand or arm carry all my bags and the mini works great this way when the top is folded down to smile.

Enjoy your new handbag treasure. The mini is a great size ... it holds a lot of stuff but it's not too big or too heavy. If you downsize your accessories a tiny bit, it will be easier to get things in and out.
The mini Flo satchel is really a medium size satchel because of it's wide base. But it's not too tall,
so things have to be organized across the bottom not standing on end. And because it's soft and
squishy you can carry it close to the body on your shoulder or crossbody, if that works for you.
I hand or arm carry all my bags and the mini works great this way when the top is folded down to smile.
I was surprised on how much it could hold! I tried it crossbody and it was really comfortable for me. Love the look of it on my arm too. It’s really versatile. I’m so happy with it!

Hello Dooneynistas! It's been a while.

I picked up the Ivy mini Florentine Satchel from iLoveDooney. I've been looking for a beautiful, decent sized green bag. I actually wanted the Micro because I already have 2 Minis and I just wanted a different size, but it sold out before I could purchase it. The mini was still available so I used the extra 30% off coupon they had, plus I had an additional coupon that gave $20 off a $100 (love that you can coupon stack). I actually ordered this yesterday morning and it arrived this afternoon. The small pebble leather hobo, I ordered a couple of weeks ago, when iLoveDooney had the NINES sale. So I got this bag in Mustard for $89. I have the larger one in white, but I went with the small because I know I'll only be using this color in Spring and Summer. I saw a video in the past that said the front pocket can't hold an iPhone, but mines fit - I have the 6.1" iPhone 14.

I was hoping this would be my last mini florentine satchel, but I just saw @amandah313 post with the chestnut, and now I think I will be adding a 4th satchel (maybe I will get that color in the Micro or Nano) whenever Dooney has it's next sale. lol

IMG_6432.jpeg

I picked up the Ivy mini Florentine Satchel from iLoveDooney. I've been looking for a beautiful, decent sized green bag. I actually wanted the Micro because I already have 2 Minis and I just wanted a different size, but it sold out before I could purchase it. The mini was still available so I used the extra 30% off coupon they had, plus I had an additional coupon that gave $20 off a $100 (love that you can coupon stack). I actually ordered this yesterday morning and it arrived this afternoon. The small pebble leather hobo, I ordered a couple of weeks ago, when iLoveDooney had the NINES sale. So I got this bag in Mustard for $89. I have the larger one in white, but I went with the small because I know I'll only be using this color in Spring and Summer. I saw a video in the past that said the front pocket can't hold an iPhone, but mines fit - I have the 6.1" iPhone 14.

I was hoping this would be my last mini florentine satchel, but I just saw @amandah313 post with the chestnut, and now I think I will be adding a 4th satchel (maybe I will get that color in the Micro or Nano) whenever Dooney has it's next sale. lol

View attachment 5843815
Congratulations on the new additions to your Dooney collection. I love the deep green Ivy color.
It's a nice change from black and dark brown and navy (which I also love).
I think the mini Flo satchel is a great size... you really can't go wrong with that size.
Hope you find all the colors on your wish list at great sale prices.

And you might find the mustard is a great fall color, as well as spring and summer.
Paired with darker clothing colors, the mustard looks like it was designed for
the autumn season. And there is no handbag rule that says you can't wear it
in winter too. I tend to rotate my colors, but only so that I have enough time to
give them all some love. Paired with the right outfit, any color can work
any time, despite the weather.

Reactions: Alto Junkie

View attachment 5843815
Beautiful bags you got Mel. I am
Loving my chestnut. There is just something about that brown color that makes me swoon in the Florentine lol

Reactions: mel823
I'm still playing catch-up with purchases of the last 3 years I've not posted. Here's the small Lexington in mustard. There's a blue one in the stash as well. I really like the Lexington design as it makes carrying the kitchen sink impossible. ;)
the small Lexington is a very popular style and I can see why you love it, especially in
such a beautiful and versatile color. The bag is a nice size, but I do wish the base were
just an inch deeper. I have to load my small Lexington with items on their sides
so I can use the height to fit most things I carry.

Can't wait to see your other hidden treasures.

the small Lexington is a very popular style and I can see why you love it, especially in
such a beautiful and versatile color. The bag is a nice size, but I do wish the base were
just an inch deeper. I have to load my small Lexington with items on their sides
so I can use the height to fit most things I carry.

Can't wait to see your other hidden treasures.
Funny, LJ, that's exactly why I like the Lexington in small. I either load the Frye bone clutch on end or just carry a yellow kisslock for cards/money & it's all nice & light to go over the shoulder during warm months. With the larger Lexington I know i would end up trying to pack in my other stuff. :biggrin:

Hello All!

I ended up returning my Nano Florentine satchel in Black because once my Ecru Micro satchel arrived, I absolutely loved the size. So before the 50% sale ended I got the Black in the Micro and I bought the Navy - which was a splurge buy. I think I'm done with bags for now (Of course if I see a Mircro or Nano in an interesting color I'm going to pick it up. 😂). Also picked up the Kisslock (or is large framed) purse in the plum wine. Such a beautiful purple. And if I have a white bag, I need a white dust bag. I actually think the white dust bag is the reason why the Ecru satchel took so long to arrive. They seem to ship those from the California warehouse instead of the Connecticut one.

IMG_0015.jpegIMG_0018.jpeg