Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

1. Haha it’s a great little case! Definitely metallic skittles

TCB likes this.
  2. FF3B751A-0B0E-459C-9491-FA303BDB2F2C.jpeg
    I have those boots too,in dark saddle.I wish I got the black ones! Yeah the charm did bug me at first but now I hardly hear them

3. My office is quiet so I knew I'd hear it. If I were out & about, I'd reattach them. They are chunky but I love them!

couchette likes this.
  4. Twins

5. I have been on a self-imposed bag ban for quite some time. I even had a 30% off coupon I never used from a bag under warranty that Coach could not repair. I said I would break my ban when something took my breath away. Well here she is! My Dinky with Leather Sequin Applique! So gorgeous. She looks even better in person. The sun was going down when I took these photos.

Dinky is one of my favorite styles of bag. I got her 50% off during the Winter sale that is going on now. I remember when she first was released and I was drooling over her but did not purchase. I'm so glad I was able to buy her before she sold out. It must have been meant to be.

dinky1.jpg dinky2.jpg creed.jpg tag.jpg

6. TCB likes this.
  7. Congrats! I love the color and the snake handles. Enjoy.
    Congrats! So cute and I love the multiple colors.

Nice!

Congrats! I love this bag. I would like to add it to my collection, if I can find it at a reasonable price. Enjoy.

Congrats! Love the color and the leather sequins. Enjoy.

TCB, bluesh4rk and ShoeSquirrel like this.
  8. It’s so pretty!

bluesh4rk likes this.
  9. #19149 Jan 12, 2019 at 3:39 AM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 4:06 AM
    Thank you, Hobbsy! :smile: It's five compartments! :biggrin:

Hobbsy likes this.
  10. Thank you, SEWDimples! :smile:

11. Congratulations! It's absolutely stunning!

bluesh4rk likes this.
  12. Thanks! Pretty sure I need one.

TCB likes this.
  13. Oh you do! And I'm here to enable! :lol:
    Just kidding. It really is cute. It looks like it could be so useful too! :smile:

Hobbsy likes this.
  14. IMG_0467.JPG I was traveling a few weeks ago through Munich Airport and I spotted a Coach store in the terminal - needless to say, I had to go in :smile: they are closing this store in April, so everything throughout the store is 30% off. Since I bought several things and the SA noticed how much I love Coach bags (at some point it was obvious that I knew more about some of the bags than him :smile:), I even got 40% off my entire purchase, plus you get the VAT back (about 19%)...

15. Gooorgeous!!

bluesh4rk likes this.