Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's all just so cute!!!

katev likes this.
  2. What a beautiful color pair of gloves. Enjoy wearing them.

katev likes this.
  3. Sunflower Rogue with snakeskin handles. The yellow is a little more muted than this pic shows, but it’s near impossible to capture the accurate color. [​IMG]

4. B6874EA7-71B5-4F8E-B2E4-363B1FF629AC.jpeg 2DD77367-3E61-4FE1-A436-CB887679BF71.jpeg I had no plans to purchase again so soon after getting my Mason and then this bag popped up on SAS. It was love at first sight for me and this Prestyn satchel!! Of course I had to try a bunch of charms with it and I think this metal Tea Rose charm is my favorite pairing.

5. That is absolutely beautiful!

TheBlonde likes this.
  6. My little accordion cardholder came in today. :heart:I really like it.

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.41.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 10.42.05 PM.png

7. Wow. That is gorgeous!

TheBlonde likes this.
  8. New Coach biker boots of some sort. Got at the Rack. They have tearose charms that can attach on the back but the noise drove me crazy so I removed them.
    20190111_071400.jpg

9. I love the metallic colors in the gussets

I have 2 of these now, I really love the style! I can fit quite a bit of cards in it and even some cash if I fold it. And it’s fun to open up to use haha

TCB likes this.
  10. I got this amazing fall 2014 Rhyder 33 color block bag in black pebble and suede.

I have been lusting over this for a few years! I am so happy to have it and I think it is going to be my favorite for a long time! It is so well made and just exactly my style. this bag is huge and holds so much!

20190108_202712.jpg 20190108_202703_Burst01.jpg

11. Congrats! I just got one myself a few months ago as it had been on my list, too! They are hard to find in good suede condition and looks like you got a good one! Enjoy it!

12. Yay! bag twins! It is so rare these days I used to see a lot more on ebay and such a couple of years ago but I was a student then and couldn't afford it lol. So glad I could finally join the club!

The leather is so nice and the contrast is great! How is your suede holding up? I noticed a bit of color transfer already on the back but i was able to brush it out. I think it will age gracefully hopefully lol

13. As with many of my bags, I haven't had a chance to use it yet! I am surprised they put that small strip of suede on the back of it actually. That is where the damage usually occurs with color transfer! I LOVE suede but need to be so careful! Glad you were able to brush it out! I may try to spray mine on the back at least to see if that can help. I hear the Nordstrom suede spray is great!

14. Thats the one I have too it is really great! Got it from some recommendations on here. It works great on my grey suede rogue.

Bagmedic likes this.
  15. Thank you! That's why I went with this color. It's like Skittles when you open it up lol Well, not really. But it reminds me of it. Metallic Skittles :lol:
    I'm glad you love yours! That's what I was thinking, cards plus cash, receipts and all kinds of stuff! haha

Syren likes this.