Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

My final haul from 2018. I'll start my bag ban now.

1941 Black Cooper. Love this classic bag. 1941 Swagger Chain Crossbody. This is a great bag for events, such as concerts, but I'm not sure about the suede. Chambray Swagger 27 with Tea Rose detail. Love the outside and side pockets.

View attachment 4299230

Owl ornament, Leather sequin applique tea rose bag charms (Beechwood, Rose & Black) and Bonnie Cashin bag charm.
View attachment 4299233

The charms on the gold wristlet are so cute!!!!! Do you know if you can buy them separately or do they only come with that wristlet?

I love the chain crossbodies, too. I have one in blush and one in a metallic platinum which seems durable so far.
Thank you so much! :smile: I think they only come with the wristlet.
I'm so glad you're loving the crossbodies! They do seem durable. That's good to know.

After about a decade of wanting a coach handbag, I finally bought one at the flagship in NYC 2 days before Christmas!! They were having a surprise additional sale so I got this bag for 140 ish before taxes.

I can't get over how beautiful and classy this bag is! Sadly not everything in this picture fits in the bag, I cant fit the yellow pouch in with the wallet. Im thinking of getting a card case in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_20181224_101202~2.jpg
    IMG_20181224_101202~2.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 448
I was able to get the spooky eyes duffle after the Christmas sale event at outlet price $197.50 then I searched for the matching wallet, found one, and it was last one they had too, from END. Clothing in the UK they have a website which ships to USA duty free. $155 but worth it considering I’ve seen the women’s version of this wallet on eBay for $300+ and coach phone orders says these spooky eyes wallets sold out long ago and there is no reorder!
You saw it for sale on the coach website after Christmas? I love this bag lol!!!!

Twins on the cypress! How do you like that bag charm? Does the hairy part seem kind of odd? I admired it months ago but after seeing it on someone's bag here, I didn't realize the hairy part was there. I guess I could chop it off!
I love the charm, trying to figure out what bag it will look best on though. The fur doesn't bother me, it would be easy to remove though.

Reactions: Syren
I love the charm, trying to figure out what bag it will look best on though. The fur doesn't bother me, it would be easy to remove though.
Being so large, probably a rogue 36 if you have one. I have a huge metal feather charm that that is probably the only bag it would work well on or maybe a rogue tote. You need the height in the bag for the charm sometimes.

Being so large, probably a rogue 36 if you have one. I have a huge metal feather charm that that is probably the only bag it would work well on or maybe a rogue tote. You need the height in the bag for the charm sometimes.
I only have heather grey snake in 36 so that won't work. I tried on my black rogue tote but I think it blends in too much. I think I would prefer it to pop a bit against another color. I absolutely love it on @Syren rogue but I'm done buying any more rogues.

Reactions: Syren
I only have heather grey snake in 36 so that won't work. I tried on my black rogue tote but I think it blends in too much. I think I would prefer it to pop a bit against another color. I absolutely love it on @Syren rogue but I'm done buying any more rogues.

I know it’s kind of silly but I’ve also been wearing it on my spooky eyes tote. It’s black on black but I don’t find it blends in. Somehow they work together to me [emoji1]

After about a decade of wanting a coach handbag, I finally bought one at the flagship in NYC 2 days before Christmas!! They were having a surprise additional sale so I got this bag for 140 ish before taxes.

I can't get over how beautiful and classy this bag is! Sadly not everything in this picture fits in the bag, I cant fit the yellow pouch in with the wallet. Im thinking of getting a card case in the future.
Twins on your rose Dinky! I love mine. I use the gold Dinky chain instead.
906FE686-87D2-4FAF-917A-A4A8920813C0.jpeg