Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Thank you! That's why I went with this color. It's like Skittles when you open it up lol Well, not really. But it reminds me of it. Metallic Skittles :lol:
I'm glad you love yours! That's what I was thinking, cards plus cash, receipts and all kinds of stuff! haha

Haha it’s a great little case! Definitely metallic skittles [emoji23]

Reactions: TCB
I have been on a self-imposed bag ban for quite some time. I even had a 30% off coupon I never used from a bag under warranty that Coach could not repair. I said I would break my ban when something took my breath away. Well here she is! My Dinky with Leather Sequin Applique! So gorgeous. She looks even better in person. The sun was going down when I took these photos.

Dinky is one of my favorite styles of bag. I got her 50% off during the Winter sale that is going on now. I remember when she first was released and I was drooling over her but did not purchase. I'm so glad I was able to buy her before she sold out. It must have been meant to be.

dinky1.jpg dinky2.jpg creed.jpg tag.jpg

Sunflower Rogue with snakeskin handles. The yellow is a little more muted than this pic shows, but it’s near impossible to capture the accurate color.
9e3f6550430e9ef677a9bada25aa1870.jpg
Congrats! I love the color and the snake handles. Enjoy.
My little accordion cardholder came in today. :heart:I really like it.

View attachment 4302270 View attachment 4302271
Congrats! So cute and I love the multiple colors.

New Coach biker boots of some sort. Got at the Rack. They have tearose charms that can attach on the back but the noise drove me crazy so I removed them.
View attachment 4302475
Nice!

I got this amazing fall 2014 Rhyder 33 color block bag in black pebble and suede.

I have been lusting over this for a few years! I am so happy to have it and I think it is going to be my favorite for a long time! It is so well made and just exactly my style. this bag is huge and holds so much!

View attachment 4302633 View attachment 4302634
Congrats! I love this bag. I would like to add it to my collection, if I can find it at a reasonable price. Enjoy.

I have been on a self-imposed bag ban for quite some time. I even had a 30% off coupon I never used from a bag under warranty that Coach could not repair. I said I would break my ban when something took my breath away. Well here she is! My Dinky with Leather Sequin Applique! So gorgeous. She looks even better in person. The sun was going down when I took these photos.

Dinky is one of my favorite styles of bag. I got her 50% off during the Winter sale that is going on now. I remember when she first was released and I was drooling over her but did not purchase. I'm so glad I was able to buy her before she sold out. It must have been meant to be.

View attachment 4302984 View attachment 4302985 View attachment 4302986 View attachment 4302987
Congrats! Love the color and the leather sequins. Enjoy.

View attachment 4302984 View attachment 4302985 View attachment 4302986 View attachment 4302987

It’s so pretty!

Reactions: bluesh4rk

Congratulations! It's absolutely stunning!

IMG_0467.JPG I was traveling a few weeks ago through Munich Airport and I spotted a Coach store in the terminal - needless to say, I had to go in :smile: they are closing this store in April, so everything throughout the store is 30% off. Since I bought several things and the SA noticed how much I love Coach bags (at some point it was obvious that I knew more about some of the bags than him :smile:), I even got 40% off my entire purchase, plus you get the VAT back (about 19%)...

Gooorgeous!!