Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I'm off to see the Wizard!

I visited the outlets in Rosemont, Illinois (near O'Hare Airport) and Aurora, IL (west of Chicago) a few times before the Christmas Holidays when items from the Wizard of Oz collection were all over the place.

At first I resisted buying them because - you can't just buy every new collection, right? But eventually I picked up a few of pieces because they were cheap and cute. I wasn't sure if I would keep or return them, or give them away as presents.

Well, Christmas is over and I haven't gifted or returned them so I guess that means that I'm keeping them! I was at the Aurora, IL outlet yesterday and I picked up 2 more Wizard of Oz items!

I now have 5 Coach Oz items, 2 fobs and 3 pieces of jewelry, and I paid $151 total for all them, here's my list:
  • Wicked Witch fob, F35248 BK GRN: $27; MSRP $90
  • Tin Man fob, F35246 SV SV: $27; MSRP $90
  • Charm Necklace, F39686 GD E1L: $44; MSRP $195
  • Emerald Stud Earrings, F38036 GD GRN: $12; MSRP $55
  • Charm Bracelet, F38034 GD E1L: $41; MSRP $135
I got the Tin Man fob and the Charm Bracelet at the outlet in Aurora, IL yesterday. They still had a few Oz items but not much, but if you are looking - there are still some out there. Here are photos of my "Treasures from Over the Rainbow!"

View attachment 4300968

View attachment 4300969

View attachment 4300970

View attachment 4300971

View attachment 4300972

It's all just so cute!!!

Reactions: katev
I love Coach gloves, especially the retail gloves made for the boutique stores, they are so detailed and nicely made from very fine materials.

I sure didn't need another pair but when I saw these listed for sale on Bonanza I couldn't wait to buy them! The color of these gloves is so gorgeous and with such beautiful embellishment, and the price was great and they were my size - so how could I resist? Of course I couldn't!

I got the Tearose-Embellished Dusty Rose Gloves 86872 DRO for $48.50 (Retail = $165). They are made of Sheep (Lamb Nappa?) Leather and they are so soft! And they "fit me like a glove"! :hbeat:

Here are the pics are from the auction, aren't they just beautiful?!

View attachment 4300697

View attachment 4300701

View attachment 4300698

View attachment 4300699

View attachment 4300702

View attachment 4300703
What a beautiful color pair of gloves. Enjoy wearing them.

Reactions: katev
Sunflower Rogue with snakeskin handles. The yellow is a little more muted than this pic shows, but it’s near impossible to capture the accurate color.
9e3f6550430e9ef677a9bada25aa1870.jpg

I got this amazing fall 2014 Rhyder 33 color block bag in black pebble and suede.

I have been lusting over this for a few years! I am so happy to have it and I think it is going to be my favorite for a long time! It is so well made and just exactly my style. this bag is huge and holds so much!

View attachment 4302633 View attachment 4302634
Congrats! I just got one myself a few months ago as it had been on my list, too! They are hard to find in good suede condition and looks like you got a good one! Enjoy it!

Congrats! I just got one myself a few months ago as it had been on my list, too! They are hard to find in good suede condition and looks like you got a good one! Enjoy it!

Yay! bag twins! It is so rare these days I used to see a lot more on ebay and such a couple of years ago but I was a student then and couldn't afford it lol. So glad I could finally join the club!

The leather is so nice and the contrast is great! How is your suede holding up? I noticed a bit of color transfer already on the back but i was able to brush it out. I think it will age gracefully hopefully lol

Yay! bag twins! It is so rare these days I used to see a lot more on ebay and such a couple of years ago but I was a student then and couldn't afford it lol. So glad I could finally join the club!

The leather is so nice and the contrast is great! How is your suede holding up? I noticed a bit of color transfer already on the back but i was able to brush it out. I think it will age gracefully hopefully lol
As with many of my bags, I haven't had a chance to use it yet! I am surprised they put that small strip of suede on the back of it actually. That is where the damage usually occurs with color transfer! I LOVE suede but need to be so careful! Glad you were able to brush it out! I may try to spray mine on the back at least to see if that can help. I hear the Nordstrom suede spray is great!

I love the metallic colors in the gussets [emoji7]

I have 2 of these now, I really love the style! I can fit quite a bit of cards in it and even some cash if I fold it. And it’s fun to open up to use haha
Thank you! That's why I went with this color. It's like Skittles when you open it up lol Well, not really. But it reminds me of it. Metallic Skittles :lol:
I'm glad you love yours! That's what I was thinking, cards plus cash, receipts and all kinds of stuff! haha

Reactions: Syren