Your main squeeze and your purse...

My bf totally gets it... just cuz all of his sisters are bags lovers as well and they spend a lot more on bags.. My spending habit is nothing comparing to them.... The only thing he thinks is funny is there's a purse forum, where people talk a/b bags...

That's My Baby!!! :smile: He really does everything to make me happy and if buying Gucci is part of it, then Dear Future Husband will actually be the one going to the Gucci Store and buying me a purse from the latest collection. Yes indeed, I am so lucky!!!!! I Love My Baby:love: :love: :love: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My DH has promised to buy me a Chanel for Christmas (it will be my first) and to go with me to Sak's beforehand so I can show him what I want. He doesn't want me to go by myself because he is afraid I will lose control! He's so funny. He asks if I will be satisfied with just the one Chanel and I say "Of course, honey!"

He supports it, but I'm sure he's a lil' freaked out by prices. He used to work retail management so he knows about fashion, style, prices, etc. For now, I buy them with my own $$ so if he should ever complain they are in my budget, not his!

Sometimes he hates my addiction, other times he´s proud. He sometimes says to our friends, "look she has a new bag, it´s the discontinued color at LV" :biggrin:

DH actually encourages it...he's a sweetie that way...he has quite a bit of LV knowledge since finding this site (he found site for me!!)....it's funny, he now uses "patina" and "monogram" all the time LOl..and although he laughs at me for babying my purses (gloves on vachetta, keeping it in the dark, washing hands before handling etc) he finds it kinda cute in a sick way! LOL

I think I am really lucky as my SO supports my shopping habits. :love: I ask for his opinion on things I buy all the time. We take interest in each other's passions (because of him I'm hooked on Hockey!! :shame:smile:

^^WOW lucky you !!
Yesterday night I said to my bf I need a small LV vernis bag, He asked how much it was, I told him he nearly choked while we were driving -a bit off road- !!!
-> Advice : don´t talk to your man about $$ on bags while he´s driving serious risk of accident !!:shocked:
Other than that he cannot believe there is such a forum, and we talk about bags ?!!??!!! "WTF can you find to say about that ?"
For the rest he is supportive, quite happy that I finally spend my money (he´s the big spender of us 2) and proposed to get me a bag for XMas, which means equally big present for him as well:graucho: , he´s into guitars, speakers, HiFi.....music in general and that really cost $$$

My boyfriend doesn't care :smile: He's also into designer things - and his main 'obsession' are watches and sunglasses. So he's got no room to talk when I buy a bag that's expensive :biggrin:

My Dh thinks it's stupendously ridiculous. I've been trying to explain to him how the kinds of bags I but retain value and therefore I could always sell them I make some of what I paid back. He's a financial planner so he sort of can understand that, but still not sold. He does notice when I have a new bag and always tells me how nice it is. He really is very sweet.

:shame: I showed my husband the pics I posted on tpf of some of my handbags...He literally cracked up and was laughing.....!!!! He knows I am VERY particular about my stuff..I keep an immacualte house, my car is always clean..He's used to me sitting in my closet every night wiping off my shoes and boxing them back up......He just kind of rolls his eyes....But at the same time he's greatful for all that I do....He's used to me by now!!:heart: Emmy