Your input is needed! LOOK over my pix list and let me know what I NEED to buy next!

okay, I just realized you are looking for handbag suggestions so I suggest something in Epi or Vernis that is red. Perhaps in Epi- Bowling Montaigne(one of my personal favs),Segur,Dhanura,Passy,Jasmin,Soufflet (I love this),or Alma(so classy). Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Rebecca, All good ideas...hmmm...red Soufflet is there such a bag?

LOL didn't read above when I first posted. I definitely think you should get some more vernis items and definitely Azur. Maybe a Saleya. That will brighten up the collection!

well it looks like an azur piece or two would help round things out, maybe a graffiti and panda piece too? you could aways venture into luggage as well. great collection by the way- i love your inventory list! i might have to start one as well....

Glad you mentioned that. I am always looking at Graffiti pieces...

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:Wow! You guys have all been so wonderful! Thanks for all your input. I am going to come up with one major list! Seriously, everyone has been so helpful. Keep it coming! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

^Actually Azur Speedy just left yesterday on her way to a new home. But I still have my mini pochette and definitely plan to get something else Azur soon. I just wanted something new right now LOL.
You should definitely think about something graffiti.... there's that lovely peach graffiti alma on let-trade. I love that one!

I notice you don't really like large bags? I think you have a lot of handheld already, so do you mind if I suggest the azure saleya MM or azure noe? You have such a wonderful collection and I really like your thread about the spontini.