Your input is needed! LOOK over my pix list and let me know what I NEED to buy next!

Ooh I think your collection needs some epi mandarin! Maybe a speedy or soufflot. I think that would look great on you. I would also suggest the damier azur Noe and red petit noe.

Angelica I agree! Azur and red epi are topping the list! I love the mandarin as well and thought about it just today when I got dressed! Thanks for your comments.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Thanks for all your input. I have created my wish list (yes, that is it in my auto signature!). And, I am happy to say I need to update my inventory list and my signature graphic by removing the Epi Red Petit Noe! I bought her today!!! Thank you so much for your help. The Epi Red Petit Noe will add just the right element to my collection!

Yeah!!! Great choice, that will look beautiful with your collection - I have the yellow epi petit noe that I just got (new to me) and can't wait to use it - they are just so darn cute! Enjoy your bag!!

DesigningStyle congrats on the red Epi Noe! i always read and respond to your threads because i love your taste and it's similar to mine. don't know how i missed this one.
my first thoughts were either red Epi or Azur Saleya PM.
i get so many compliments on Azur and it goes well with jeans/top as well as dressy work (cream colored pants with winter white cashmere sweater). i just know you'll love this bag too!

Yeah!!! Great choice, that will look beautiful with your collection - I have the yellow epi petit noe that I just got (new to me) and can't wait to use it - they are just so darn cute! Enjoy your bag!!

FancyNancy, Thanks. Oh, I am excited. I can't wait for her to arrive. They are cute. When I was shopping last weekend with dcooney4 and some of the other NJ tPFers I tried on the Mono Petit Noe. I liked it a lot and it looked amazing on dcooney4, the only hitch was that vachetta bottom! Eeesh...I am very careful with my MC Alma because of that and I don't think I can be very careful with two bags like that. And, something about the colorful Epi Noes...they seem like they are ready to travel...like to a football game...off to the boardwalk...sitting on a park bench...I think the carefree Epi leather is needed for this bag to live a full life! I love the yellow and was torn between the two colors. Hopefully you will add a thread with some modeling pics so I can drool until mine arrives! Enjoy yours!

DesigningStyle congrats on the red Epi Noe! i always read and respond to your threads because i love your taste and it's similar to mine. don't know how i missed this one.
my first thoughts were either red Epi or Azur Saleya PM.
i get so many compliments on Azur and it goes well with jeans/top as well as dressy work (cream colored pants with winter white cashmere sweater). i just know you'll love this bag too!

Memory Bliss, Who knows maybe we are sisters seperated at birth! Thanks for always reading my threads and responding! I would love to get the Azur Saleya PM in the next couple months. Which Azur do you have? The Azur is simply beautiful. Thanks again!

Designing Style:
That's so funny because I was torn between the red and yellow as well - love them both! I'm not good with pictures and computers but I'll try to post pics of my noe (just love her!!!) I love your description of where they would be great and I totally agree!! I have my yellow groom agenda in her and it just looks so cute! I'm such a sap, I've been carrying it around in the house when I get home from work!

well it was your thread on Soupcon GM's with palladium that made me get down to LV to try them on. i already had Tortoise Landscape but you know how it goes when you see something fantastic on someone else. Noir is next on my to buy list!
right now i'm carrying Azur in PM with beige speedy inclusion and the Azur french wallet. couldn't decide if Epi Myrttle cles or Amarante cles would look better so i'm using them both lol.