Your Hermès in action!

Stunning bags! Would like to try the Peranakan afternoon tea! Sounds interesting..

Do try If you're ever in town. Situated in the new National Gallery which was the former Supreme Court conservation building, the ambient is lovely. You get an assortment of both savoury and sweet treats served in a 'tingkat' style tier stand complete with 'kopi' (local coffee). Must try is the side order of dried 'laksa' (local noodles).

FullSizeRender.jpg

Do try If you're ever in town. Situated in the new National Gallery which was the former Supreme Court conservation building, the ambient is lovely. You get an assortment of both savoury and sweet treats served in a 'tingkat' style tier stand complete with 'kopi' (local coffee). Must try is the side order of dried 'laksa' (local noodles).

gosh...sounds brilliant! exactly my kinda afternoon tea..:biggrin: thank you!

Reactions: lulilu and ms piggy
no problem!!! you should take it, its a lovely bag. only downside is that its so attractive a lady at the supermarket stole it from me!
this is a true story: about few days ago i was at the supermarket with my B and let it sit on the baby seat in the cart. i parked the cart just a meter away from me while i was choosing a bag of veg. and yes stupidly i turned my back to it. i examined the veg for somewhat of a minute and when i turned around the cart was gone. first i doubted myself thinking did i park the cart somewhere else? i darted around for a bit of 20 sec and confirmed in my mind that the cart is taken away or i lost my mind completely must make app with my doctor. now my search circumference is 5 meters and i saw a lady is walking away with my cart ! there in a cart is sitting my bright pink B and some of grocery contents in the cart. she was looking around while walking away and caught the sight of me walking up to her. she quickly apologised loudly and told me that she took a wrong cart and pointed out to her's sitting over somewhat of 4 meters away, which looks nothing like my cart content and no bag sitting on the baby seat. she even had her purse on her cross body. no way it was a mistake. i learned my lesson
May I offer a suggestion? Use the belt in the cart's baby seat to secure your bag by looping the belt through the bag's handles and then fastening it. All it takes is a second for someone to lift your bag if you aren't looking, but few, if any, will stand there and unfasten the belt while you're next to it. Same when pushing your cart to your car with your purse in it.

no problem!!! you should take it, its a lovely bag. only downside is that its so attractive a lady at the supermarket stole it from me!
this is a true story: about few days ago i was at the supermarket with my B and let it sit on the baby seat in the cart. i parked the cart just a meter away from me while i was choosing a bag of veg. and yes stupidly i turned my back to it. i examined the veg for somewhat of a minute and when i turned around the cart was gone. first i doubted myself thinking did i park the cart somewhere else? i darted around for a bit of 20 sec and confirmed in my mind that the cart is taken away or i lost my mind completely must make app with my doctor. now my search circumference is 5 meters and i saw a lady is walking away with my cart ! there in a cart is sitting my bright pink B and some of grocery contents in the cart. she was looking around while walking away and caught the sight of me walking up to her. she quickly apologised loudly and told me that she took a wrong cart and pointed out to her's sitting over somewhat of 4 meters away, which looks nothing like my cart content and no bag sitting on the baby seat. she even had her purse on her cross body. no way it was a mistake. i learned my lesson

I used to leave my wallet on the counter when paying for a coffee or something until my friend warned me not to, as it might disappear quicker than I could look. I'm lucky that nothing ever happened until then and I won't leave valuables unattended anymore.