Your Hermès in action!

no problem!!! you should take it, its a lovely bag. only downside is that its so attractive a lady at the supermarket stole it from me!
this is a true story: about few days ago i was at the supermarket with my B and let it sit on the baby seat in the cart. i parked the cart just a meter away from me while i was choosing a bag of veg. and yes stupidly i turned my back to it. i examined the veg for somewhat of a minute and when i turned around the cart was gone. first i doubted myself thinking did i park the cart somewhere else? i darted around for a bit of 20 sec and confirmed in my mind that the cart is taken away or i lost my mind completely must make app with my doctor. now my search circumference is 5 meters and i saw a lady is walking away with my cart ! there in a cart is sitting my bright pink B and some of grocery contents in the cart. she was looking around while walking away and caught the sight of me walking up to her. she quickly apologised loudly and told me that she took a wrong cart and pointed out to her's sitting over somewhat of 4 meters away, which looks nothing like my cart content and no bag sitting on the baby seat. she even had her purse on her cross body. no way it was a mistake. i learned my lesson
Oh my goodness!! This is crazy. I will never do this with my bags in the grocery store ever again. What did you say to her after her clearly bunk story of mistaking your cart for hers?

no problem!!! you should take it, its a lovely bag. only downside is that its so attractive a lady at the supermarket stole it from me!
this is a true story: about few days ago i was at the supermarket with my B and let it sit on the baby seat in the cart. i parked the cart just a meter away from me while i was choosing a bag of veg. and yes stupidly i turned my back to it. i examined the veg for somewhat of a minute and when i turned around the cart was gone. first i doubted myself thinking did i park the cart somewhere else? i darted around for a bit of 20 sec and confirmed in my mind that the cart is taken away or i lost my mind completely must make app with my doctor. now my search circumference is 5 meters and i saw a lady is walking away with my cart ! there in a cart is sitting my bright pink B and some of grocery contents in the cart. she was looking around while walking away and caught the sight of me walking up to her. she quickly apologised loudly and told me that she took a wrong cart and pointed out to her's sitting over somewhat of 4 meters away, which looks nothing like my cart content and no bag sitting on the baby seat. she even had her purse on her cross body. no way it was a mistake. i learned my lesson

Oh my goodness that is horrific!!! I think I would have been too shocked, but in reality you should have called her out, and accused her of trying to steal your bag out loud.

oh yes i was shocked but more relieved that i didn't have to make that panic call my doctor to make an app
A couple of weeks ago I was looking at jewelry with my bag on the counter at a very reputable and high end jewelry store. My SA caught a man getting closer to us, and he asked the man 'can I help you?'. He started trying to talk to me, and only then did I realize as he was getting closer, that my bag was on the glass display but I was not holding onto it. My SA was quick to act, and we think he was going to grab it and steal it. It was not an Hermes bag, but nonetheless people are bold. Do not leave your bags unattended!!

Glad this ended well honhon!!

Honhon, I totally agree with you that the B Rose Azalee is an eye catcher. I'm glad to be twinsies with you. I am also glad that you were able to found your cart before the lady heads out the door.

Reactions: honhon
Here's my new B25 in Rose Azalee. Got this cutie yesterday!View attachment 3675596
This bag is lovely! Gratz
Wow so scary. I think if i was in this situation i wouldnt able to help my self but to absolutely blast her due to the fact i would of been scared panicking and anxious and thus if found the culprit would have to vent out on them lol.
My mother always nagged me from a young age never leave your bag or wallet unattended/not in your grasp so now i still never do. Admittedly the only place i have set my bag down to walk in a 1m pivot is in Hermes :smile: or in a boutique when trying on a bag i may set my bag down in front of the SA but we have no choice in that situation. I have had friends and family loose wallets on multiple occasions when grocery shopping and setting them in carts or prams so being uber paranoid i never do that.
Im glad your bag was retrieved and a lesson learnt indeed! Good reminder to all of us

:panic:Yikes!! I can't imagine the panic

Omg the nerve:shocked:! I myself was anxious reading your story & I am glad you manage to find your bag immediately before loosing sight of her. Cant imagine how you feel when your cart is missing. I would freak out.