Scarves Your Grail Scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jbizzybeetle and Jahna like this.
  2. I’m so happy for you, it’s so beautiful and it looks pretty on you, definitely glows, yay!! Congratulations!!

3. Stunning :heart: Major congrats on finding this beauty.
    BTW, this will be added to many wish lists!

4. I still have no idea! But my ficus tree’s name is Steve. I’d suggest he signed for it but he’s guarding my front door at home and I know there’s no way he could’ve gotten to my office. At least, not in just two days time.

Thank you!! I’m definitely on ban island now but I think this’ll keep me faithful for a while and not be tempted by other scarves. At least til Pivoines is widely available, lol!

Thank you so much! I am basking in its glow! I’m like Indiana Jones when he sees the little gold artifact at the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark, full of awe .... and greed, haha!

Thank you, you ultimate hunter of grails!

Here, let me get my smelling salts for you!! Actually, the only thing that should work for us scarfies are other scarves, particularly grails, so I should wave this scarf under your nose...

Thanks! This is the problem with this thread - one glance and your wishlist doubles! Here’s to finding all your grails quickly and inexpensively!

Thank you so much!

Meta, Julide, momasaurus and 4 others like this.
  5. Congratulations for your braveness in unlurking and welcome to this wonderful group of people, LuxRaven! Your plissé is just fantastic!
    Joannadyne, I just had to grope around behind myself with shaking hands to find my fainting couch. You scored big, sista! It brings out and enhances your lovely skin tones and eyes!

6. OMG- I didn't know there was more delivery drama! Who the heck is Steve? :lol: I'm so glad it was really there and safe and sound. It is fantabulous!

Cookiefiend and Julide like this.
  7. I’m so excited! I’ve been on the hunt for a while looking for a color way that was “me”, and I found it tonight!! Hint: starts with M and ends with E. Yay - my first mousseline (dang, I just spelled it out) :facepalm:
    Eperon D’Or in cw 01 (rouge, prune, fuschia). And it’s a changeant!! :panic:
    Just in time for Spring. Did I mention I was excited?!
    I am on ban island, without a boat, canoe or paddle.

8. Woot!
    We can’t wait to see it!

ChocolatChaud likes this.
  9. Such a perfect pairing! Congrats!

10. Wonderful! Love the steel blue/brown cw!

ChocolatChaud likes this.
  11. @Joannadyne congrats on your beautiful new moussie!!! It's stunning and those colors are made for you! Which musique des spheres were you hunting? I just posted some pictures on the mousseline thread of a 140cm red/orange musique des spheres that's changeant also, it's wonderful. I cannot wait to see pictures of your new beauty in the sun, that purple will surely sing!