Scarves Your Grail Scarf

So glad you received it and all's well. (Who was Steve?)
I still have no idea! But my ficus tree’s name is Steve. I’d suggest he signed for it but he’s guarding my front door at home and I know there’s no way he could’ve gotten to my office. At least, not in just two days time. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Congratulations ! This scarf si absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you!! I’m definitely on ban island now but I think this’ll keep me faithful for a while and not be tempted by other scarves. At least til Pivoines is widely available, lol!

Soooo beautiful and perfect on you, huge congrats!
Thank you so much! I am basking in its glow! I’m like Indiana Jones when he sees the little gold artifact at the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark, full of awe .... and greed, haha!

Huge Congrats, dear!
Thank you, you ultimate hunter of grails!

I already fainted looking at these pix in SoTD, so I will just send another round of congratulations for this stunning piece!!!
Here, let me get my smelling salts for you!! Actually, the only thing that should work for us scarfies are other scarves, particularly grails, so I should wave this scarf under your nose...

Beautiful! Oh no another one to put on the list! :smile:
Thanks! This is the problem with this thread - one glance and your wishlist doubles! Here’s to finding all your grails quickly and inexpensively!

I’m so happy for you, it’s so beautiful and it looks pretty on you, definitely glows, yay!! Congratulations!!
Thank you so much!

Hi everyone. This is my first post, new member! I’m oddly nervous! This is my ultimate grail, Mont St Michel plisse! It arrived a few days ago.

I’m not familiar with how to use the forum too well, so if I do anything wrong, please let me know. I have been a lurker for years without an account but I have admired everyone’s scarves (and Hermès bags/accessories!) for so long. Just saying hello! ☺️

View attachment 4334825 View attachment 4334826 View attachment 4334827 View attachment 4334828
Congratulations for your braveness in unlurking and welcome to this wonderful group of people, LuxRaven! Your plissé is just fantastic!
I’m back and it was there, hallelujah!!
It’s so pretty, my hands were shaking when I unboxed it...
View attachment 4336165
View attachment 4336166
View attachment 4336168View attachment 4336169
Joannadyne, I just had to grope around behind myself with shaking hands to find my fainting couch. You scored big, sista! It brings out and enhances your lovely skin tones and eyes!

Thank you so much for this suggestion! I tried it with no results - but it prompted me to think that maybe they didn’t use DHL even though their tracking indicates it. So I just started putting in the tracking number to a few different delivery companies, and omg, UPS has that exact tracking number for a package from Hamburg to LA and it said it was delivered on Wednesday! But it doesn’t say the address so I can’t be certain it’s my package. Plus it says it was left at reception and signed by Steve. We don’t have a reception and there’s no Steve at my office. Plus no one at work has indicated that I received a package, which is usually what they do. So I don’t know what to think! But I’m heading in now to investigate. I hope it’s there!!!

I’m back and it was there, hallelujah!!
It’s so pretty, my hands were shaking when I unboxed it...
View attachment 4336165
View attachment 4336166
View attachment 4336168View attachment 4336169

Some quick mod shots in the shade - this one’s a “glow-er”!! Will have to see how she looks in the sun... Omg, I’m soooo thrilled with this one!!
View attachment 4336220View attachment 4336221View attachment 4336222

OMG- I didn't know there was more delivery drama! Who the heck is Steve? :lol: I'm so glad it was really there and safe and sound. It is fantabulous!

I’m so excited! I’ve been on the hunt for a while looking for a color way that was “me”, and I found it tonight!! Hint: starts with M and ends with E. Yay - my first mousseline (dang, I just spelled it out) :facepalm:
Eperon D’Or in cw 01 (rouge, prune, fuschia). And it’s a changeant!! :panic:
Just in time for Spring. Did I mention I was excited?!
I am on ban island, without a boat, canoe or paddle.

I’m so excited! I’ve been on the hunt for a while looking for a color way that was “me”, and I found it tonight!! Hint: starts with M and ends with E. Yay - my first mousseline (dang, I just spelled it out) :facepalm:
Eperon D’Or in cw 01 (rouge, prune, fuschia). And it’s a changeant!! :panic:
Just in time for Spring. Did I mention I was excited?!
I am on ban island, without a boat, canoe or paddle.

Woot!
We can’t wait to see it!

Reactions: ChocolatChaud
Reactions: ChocolatChaud
Thanks, I’ll definitely look for the clubhouse thread and post there as well. I love the design in moussie. It wasn’t on my radar at all, I was hunting musique des spheres but when this popped up, I almost jumped out of my seat in my rush to get my card!

And What’s so strange about this whole shipping thing is that it got to my desk in two days from Germany. I was prepared for it to take a few weeks, like most overseas scarf mail, and thought the weirdness on the status of my order was going to add another week or two. I’ve never had an overseas scarf get delivered this fast before. (Not that I’m complaining!!)

@Joannadyne congrats on your beautiful new moussie!!! It's stunning and those colors are made for you! Which musique des spheres were you hunting? I just posted some pictures on the mousseline thread of a 140cm red/orange musique des spheres that's changeant also, it's wonderful. I cannot wait to see pictures of your new beauty in the sun, that purple will surely sing!