Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Try googling DHL eCommerce. I had a dhl parcel which didn't show up on the regular dhl tracking. It showed up when I tried putting the number under the ecommerce service.

ElainePG and Joannadyne like this.
  2. It’s lovely!
    Welcome!

LuxRaven likes this.
  3. Thank you!
    I didn’t know how to do this on my iPad!

Joannadyne likes this.
  4. Welcome! Wow, this is a special one!!

LuxRaven likes this.
  5. Thank you so much for this suggestion! I tried it with no results - but it prompted me to think that maybe they didn’t use DHL even though their tracking indicates it. So I just started putting in the tracking number to a few different delivery companies, and omg, UPS has that exact tracking number for a package from Hamburg to LA and it said it was delivered on Wednesday! But it doesn’t say the address so I can’t be certain it’s my package. Plus it says it was left at reception and signed by Steve. We don’t have a reception and there’s no Steve at my office. Plus no one at work has indicated that I received a package, which is usually what they do. So I don’t know what to think! But I’m heading in now to investigate. I hope it’s there!!!

6. Hello and welcome! What a beautiful treasure. I couldn't believe my eyes. We are scarf twins. I love this scarf so much and hope that yours brings you much delight.

LuxRaven likes this.
  7. I find this website useful for tracking packages:

https://www.track-trace.com/

Joannadyne and Julide like this.
  8. Hmmm, thanks Joannadyne! I had forgotten how to do that...

Julide likes this.
  9. Welcome, and what a fantastic acquisition, congratulations

LuxRaven likes this.
  10. Big congrats - love your tenacity and dedication and how it paid off! Need to share my own excitement if allowed - I think we all enjoy each other’s coups! So happy yesterday when pulled the trigger on a grail I’ve never seen IRL, just falling in love with the slightly murky colours, especially the teal. Stalked it for roughly two years, too slow to hit BIN twice, Third time lucky, from a most lovely seller. We’re kalking Astrologie Nouvelle 140 cw07 Ardoise Aubergine Twill Light 140 - in the post atm but pictures will be shared:smile:

Cookiefiend and Julide like this.
  11. I’m back and it was there, hallelujah!!
    It’s so pretty, my hands were shaking when I unboxed it...
    IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2314.JPG
    IMG_2315.JPG IMG_2316.JPG

12. Cookiefiend and Joannadyne like this.
  13. Joannadyne likes this.
  14. Some quick mod shots in the shade - this one’s a “glow-er”!! Will have to see how she looks in the sun... Omg, I’m soooo thrilled with this one!!
    IMG_2319.JPG IMG_2326.JPG IMG_2331.JPG