Your favorite VCA BTF ring!

The Plume (it has another name now, I forget), the Socrates (because it's the first VCA item I ever saw and just thought it was so beautiful), Lotus (actually the open one, the one that doesn't swivel). But I really love all of them!!

Reactions: Phoenix123
The Plume (it has another name now, I forget), the Socrates (because it's the first VCA item I ever saw and just thought it was so beautiful), Lotus (actually the open one, the one that doesn't swivel). But I really love all of them!!

I have the Lotus BTF ring and it both opens and swivels . There is one that doesn't swivel? Do you have a pic of that or a link pls?

Reactions: lucky7355
I used to LOVE the lotus, but since it has been redesigned it is no longer my favorite. I preferred the old version.

New favorite is the Two Butterfly ring, which I hope to have on my fingers next year!! :love:

I used to LOVE the lotus, but since it has been redesigned it is no longer my favorite. I preferred the old version.

New favorite is the Two Butterfly ring, which I hope to have on my fingers next year!! :love:

Yeah, I've noticed on their website that the Lotus ring has a new design. The ring band looks different, as do the leaves. What do you think about it? And: why the hell did they do it, the old version is much prettier.

Yeah, I've noticed on their website that the Lotus ring has a new design. The ring band looks different, as do the leaves. What do you think about it? And: why the hell did they do it, the old version is much prettier.

What a shame. Whilst the lotus motif never really spoke to me (prefer rounded petals vs pointy ones), I've always thought I'd eventually get just this particular piece because it was so quintessentially VCA. Actually I was planning to get it next year to celebrate a milestone. Now it just doesn't look appealing at all. The stem looks weird and the flower looks smaller. I've crossed this piece off my list. Good for my wallet as I was going to buy it as a collector's piece (don't think I'd be wearing it much).

What a shame. Whilst the lotus motif never really spoke to me (prefer rounded petals vs pointy ones), I've always thought I'd eventually get just this particular piece because it was so quintessentially VCA. Actually I was planning to get it next year to celebrate a milestone. Now it just doesn't look appealing at all. The stem looks weird and the flower looks smaller. I've crossed this piece off my list. Good for my wallet as I was going to buy it as a collector's piece (don't think I'd be wearing it much).

Oh, I see what you ladies mean!! I just looked at the new version on their website. I don't like the new version either. I got the old version about a yr ago. My SA told me that they were going to "retire" the Lotus ring. I just thought they weren't going to do the Lotus ring at all anymore. I didn't realise that they were going to introduce an almost completely different design. The new version doesn't look like it swivels either, which is a feature I love in mine. Will discuss this more with my SA when I next go to VCA.

Reactions: nakedmosher2of3
I was hoping to get btf ring for 10 yr anniv next yr. was looking at the lotus or frivole. Didn't know it's redesigned. Anyone can post side by side pics of the old and new version? Thanks. Also I think I read somewhere to go down on size?

Forgot to add that my favourites are my two butterfly BTF ring in full pave and the socrate. The socrate will forever be the first piece that made me notice and fall in love with the brand. I still adore my frivole BTF ring but don't seem to reach for them much.