Your favorite VCA BTF ring!

@BWM thanks for sharing! I love how dainty and elegant socrate ring looks! Btw that lapis butterfly… The colour pop and contrast to pave is beyond amazing! :love: Which one do you consider to get?

Thanks for looking! I was surprised that I liked the Socrate btf ring as well! The matching earrings are equally as fabulous!

Oh, and the pave WG Butterfly btf ring is my top contender for now! :love:

Hi Ladies! For those of you who have the Butterfly btf ring, please help with sizing. Do you take your normal size or do you go up or down a size?

I normally wear a 52 for my middle finger but got size 53 when I was in Vegas. I think my fingers were really swollen when I tried it on there because it seemed to fit perfectly. Now that I’m home and the weather is cooler where I live, the ring is a bit lose. I don’t know if I should ask my SA to find me a size 51 or go with my normal size 52. There is no VCA where I live.

Hi Ladies! For those of you who have the Butterfly btf ring, please help with sizing. Do you take your normal size or do you go up or down a size?

I normally wear a 52 for my middle finger but got size 53 when I was in Vegas. I think my fingers were really swollen when I tried it on there because it seemed to fit perfectly. Now that I’m home and the weather is cooler where I live, the ring is a bit lose. I don’t know if I should ask my SA to find me a size 51 or go with my normal size 52. There is no VCA where I live.
I went up a size so I could wear it on my ring, index, and middle fingers on both hands. If your current ring is too loose during the summertime, you may want to exchange it for a smaller size (?52).

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnC
I went up a size so I could wear it on my ring, index, and middle fingers on both hands. If your current ring is too loose during the summertime, you may want to exchange it for a smaller size (?52).
Yes, my SA is trying to find me a size 52 now. Hopefully they have it in stock.

Reactions: BWM