Your experience with Blue Nile?

Speaking from the perspective of a Jeweler, their prices are great. They can afford to markup only 20% as they drop ship and do not stock much inventory in diamonds. Most of the diamonds sold are never even seen by bluenile. I think they are a great place to go when trying to see if your brick & morter jeweler is giving you a good price or just to comparison shop online.
I posted this on the other thread:

"I'm very familiar with BlueNile because several of my friends are exclusive dealers with them. They have a very interesting set up that runs very smoothly. Most diamonds are not even in house or ever seen by them! They have many diamond dealers across the country that they contract with to upload their inventory online. The dealers must guarantee all stones they list to be in stock or they can be kicked out of the Blue Nile program. The dealers are trained in how to package and ship items and given all necessary materials to drop ship the diamonds for Blue Nile to Blue Nile customers.

Their markup is very low which of course in turn irritates mall or inflated retail jewelers, but as a jeweler, I am glad that diamond prices are finally resembling some form of reality."
Really interesting to know.