Your Dior sunglasses

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site. I love Dior like the rest of you thought. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to check for to make sure I'm buying authentic Dior sunglasses. I found a website that sells them, and as with any designer item, I am weary about purchasing online. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jenna

P.S. This is the website. What do you think?
Popular Glasses

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site. I love Dior like the rest of you thought. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to check for to make sure I'm buying authentic Dior sunglasses. I found a website that sells them, and as with any designer item, I am weary about purchasing online. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jenna

P.S. This is the website. What do you think?
Popular Glasses

Hi Diorlover!

Welcome to TPF!!!!

In terms of this website, the pics are of authentic Dior sunglasses, and the prices are fair, but you can get authentic sunglasses from Ebay for less. You can browse for sunglasses and post links to them in the authentication thread for one of us to help out, or you can browse Ebay sellers who are known for selling authentic designer sunglasses. NYDistributers is one of them, and Shadesexpo is another.