Your Dior sunglasses

I have the Strass sunglasses...pic is below.

965.jpg

Does anyone know if they ever made Dior overshine in opaque Yellow and opaque Blue? The closest i have seen is transparent blue... so another question, where could i find transparent blue (in overshine 1 or 2)?

I have the Dior Sparkling in wine. I got them because I love all things pink and glittery. :yes:

Please tell me they don't look too old-miami-beach-lady?

Attachments

• dior sparkling.jpeg
    dior sparkling.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 235
The one pair of Dior sunglasses I bought the crystals fell off and when I went to the store to exchange the SA told me I should try superglueing them!

Oh my! I would never be able to do that myself because I'll get glue everywhere and ruin the sunglasses! Did the glue help keep the crystals on?

Oh my! I would never be able to do that myself because I'll get glue everywhere and ruin the sunglasses! Did the glue help keep the crystals on?

I didn't try since I must've been wearing them when the crystals fell off...so I couldn't search my town for where they fell! This happened last year and I'm thinking about getting another pair...I know...stupid since I had this experience but I like the style of Dior's sunglasses the best of any designer.

WOW!! I haven't been in the Dior subforum too much, but I'm totally falling in gooey love with sunnies and have tried on a few pairs...today could be the day, everyone! I'll post pix.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Dior sunnies!!

OK all, check it out!! My first Dior sunnies!! :yahoo:

These are "Day 1" if I'm not mistaken...OMG I'm in love! :drool:

Attachments

• Dior1.jpg
    Dior1.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Dior2.jpg
    Dior2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Dior3.jpg
    Dior3.jpg