Your CELINE in action PICS!

I am so obsessed! It’s my first Celine. The original Ava didn’t do anything for me, but when I saw this one…literally love at first sight. Bag fits in all of my essentials, while still being a decent sized bag.
That's great to know. Could you tell me how does the leather hold up? I know it's smooth leather that's why I ask. Does it get scratched up easily?

Also, Congratulations on your first Celine! Their quality is impeccable. My first Celine was nano luggage in 2019 and still adore that bag.

That's great to know. Could you tell me how does the leather hold up? I know it's smooth leather that's why I ask. Does it get scratched up easily?

Also, Congratulations on your first Celine! Their quality is impeccable. My first Celine was nano luggage in 2019 and still adore that bag.
Leather does get scratched easily but it’s also easy to rub off. I know that sounds crazy or may not make any sense, but I had 3 scares so far where I thought I really messed it up. But after rubbing it with my fingers, the “scratch” disappeared like magic.

Thank you! I was set to have the Triomphe in medium or teen size as my first Celine, but the price just kept creeping up. The pricetag of this one is more do-able for me.

Reactions: milktoast