Your CELINE in action PICS!

I have rediscovered this little beauty. Had been considering selling it, but was reluctant as A: it’s discontinued and B: it’s Phoebe era. I have found putting a different strap on it, has made it much more wearable. Strap by the way is a Longchamp one. View attachment 5727600View attachment 5727601View attachment 5727602View attachment 5727603
Definitely keep it! :tup: Looks great on you, both handheld and with the strap - sits just at the right height, IMO.

Definitely keep it! :tup: Looks great on you, both handheld and with the strap - sits just at the right height, IMO.
Thank you, I'm absolutely going to keep it now. I hadn't used it in over a year and was just beginning to think That was it. But then I made this coat and struggled to find a bag to go with it. And then I tried this little one, and it was perfect. Now I know why I have so many bags in my collection. They all serve a purpose at some point :lol:

Thank you, I'm absolutely going to keep it now. I hadn't used it in over a year and was just beginning to think That was it. But then I made this coat and struggled to find a bag to go with it. And then I tried this little one, and it was perfect. Now I know why I have so many bags in my collection. They all serve a purpose at some point :lol:
Indeed they do! :yes: You mean you actually made this lovely coat yourself?

tha
If you don't carry much everyday, it's a great purchase. I bought mine on vestiaire collective. If you're patient, you can find a good deal and save hundreds of dollar!

If you don't carry much everyday, it's a great purchase. I bought mine on vestiaire collective. If you're patient, you can find a good deal and save hundreds of dollars.
Thanks for the tip! I will keep my eye out!