Your CELINE in action PICS!

Not a bag but this is my new wallet! So happy with it I really thought long and hard before committing but it really is a great piece :smile: excited to use it in the years to come. I don’t collect SLGs or wallets so this is my default favorite but so well-deserved. It is really classic in my opinion

View attachment 5827767
Nice ! Minimalistic but very elegant at the same time. Like the small golden badge on the middle (don't know how to call it lol)

I know, not a bag but I’ m so happy I returned the card case and bought this one instead in color lychee. A soft peachy color.

The sales lady in the Celine boutique was so helpful, so genuinly nice to me ❤️

This color was a special order since it was from the spring collection and impossible to order from the webb site. However she located one in Hongkong to be sent to me in Europe and pick up in the store. She also greeted me with several perfume samples.

IMG_8038.jpeg

A really happy experience so next spring I will purchase a new bag from them.

You don’t always have a nice experience at the luxury premium brands but Celine has made its mark ❤️

Cross posted on Hermes forum: my new to me Celine claude shoulder bag (brand new condition) to match my embellished oran sandals. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Such a steal altho it is smaller than i expected. It’s like a big wallet or a cliutch sized purse. I can make it work though since im petite.

This is my first Celine bag or Celine anything. I always wanted the teen box bag and possibly the smaller sized belt bags but never pulled the trigger because of their pricing as brand new retail.

Planning to buy a triomphe belt in the future, maybe a hat and rtw. I like the mini Celine 16 so we will see.

DAFC128D-0D42-4B29-9A9E-501CEE9AB3E3.jpeg

Last edited: