Your CELINE in action PICS!

Cross posted on Hermes forum: my new to me Celine claude shoulder bag (brand new condition) to match my embellished oran sandals. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Such a steal altho it is smaller than i expected. It’s like a big wallet or a cliutch sized purse. I can make it work though since im petite.

This is my first Celine bag or Celine anything. I always wanted the teen box bag and possibly the smaller sized belt bags but never pulled the trigger because of their pricing as brand new retail.

Planning to buy a triomphe belt in the future, maybe a hat and rtw. I like the mini Celine 16 so we will see.

View attachment 5897282
Congratulations on your first Celine! I personally love this brand. Sounds like you have some great choices ahead of you!

Love this bag! Can you share how tall you are? I am 5’2 and debating on getting the mini size but am not sure if it’ll be too overwhelming or not. Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply. I'm about 5'7" (and about 48kg/110lbsish) and it's still not the smallest bag on me - good mid sized look for my build.