Your CELINE in action PICS!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much! :heart: I appreciate that :flowers::flowers:

BlueCherry likes this.
  2. Maiden voyage of my Mini Belt in Abyss Blue. We were at Uniqlo, Ion. 20190107_171858.jpg

3. Finally got myself a Phantom bag after debating over a year with myself. Took the bag out the first time today :smile:

[​IMG]

Anncat, cmm62, terrier62 and 8 others like this.
  4. Beautiful colour

Kendie26 likes this.
  5. TriFold :smile: for hair salon day

C6B32360-FAED-4940-8679-7A0E3D656084.jpeg
  6. An earlier evolution of Phoebe’s medium luggage tote. My beloved Manbag, workbag, elegant rain weather bag.

IMG_2733.JPG
    IMG_2734.JPG

mrs.JC, doni, meeeeeeeesh and 17 others like this.
  7. I can’t tell you how happy I am that this bag never reached the chopping block. So lovely to see it again, such a beauty xx

Kendie26 likes this.
  8. The more of this bag I see, the more I want one. :angel:

Kendie26 likes this.
  9. :wave::wave:Hello & thank you Lovelies!! So fab seeing you my dearest BC & haha, this 1 is a keeper:yes:
    Best of luck deciding @eunaddict whether or not to get one...i highly recommend it if you love the design. Lots of great organization inside plus I just think it’s a unique, chic bag (I’m thinking my girl @BlueCherry would agree!):drinks:

10. :ps: :happydance::hbeat::coolio:You look HOT:graucho::graucho::graucho:(sorry if that sounds rude in any way as I only mean it as a compliment!):girlsigh: You carry & styled your Luggage PERFECTLY!!!!

Kendogger2002 likes this.
  11. Kendogger2002 likes this.
  12. I’ve noticed lately I’d try to reach to my red box whenever my toddler is not with me lol! First pic was me out in an art museum on a date with hubby last week. Second pic was me shopping with my older one yesterday!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mrs.JC, Sophia, Venessa84 and 9 others like this.
  13. 6AE32BE2-DC05-4360-B324-A9D62A502123.jpeg Going out with my micro Belt..it’s freezing cold outside..

14. LOVE how you styled this! Also love the concept of an elegant rain weather bag

Kendogger2002 likes this.
  15. Shopping day with my baby Small Celine Python Classic Box, cheers :smile: IMG_20190126_100742.jpg