Your CELINE in action PICS!

1. Thank you so much! :heart: I appreciate that :flowers::flowers:

BlueCherry likes this.
  2. Maiden voyage of my Mini Belt in Abyss Blue. We were at Uniqlo, Ion. 20190107_171858.jpg

3. Finally got myself a Phantom bag after debating over a year with myself. Took the bag out the first time today :smile:

[​IMG]

4. Beautiful colour

Kendie26 likes this.
  5. TriFold :smile: for hair salon day

C6B32360-FAED-4940-8679-7A0E3D656084.jpeg
  6. An earlier evolution of Phoebe’s medium luggage tote. My beloved Manbag, workbag, elegant rain weather bag.

IMG_2733.JPG
    IMG_2734.JPG

7. I can’t tell you how happy I am that this bag never reached the chopping block. So lovely to see it again, such a beauty xx

Kendie26 likes this.
  8. The more of this bag I see, the more I want one. :angel:

Kendie26 likes this.
  9. :wave::wave:Hello & thank you Lovelies!! So fab seeing you my dearest BC & haha, this 1 is a keeper:yes:
    Best of luck deciding @eunaddict whether or not to get one...i highly recommend it if you love the design. Lots of great organization inside plus I just think it’s a unique, chic bag (I’m thinking my girl @BlueCherry would agree!):drinks:

10. :ps: :happydance::hbeat::coolio:You look HOT:graucho::graucho::graucho:(sorry if that sounds rude in any way as I only mean it as a compliment!):girlsigh: You carry & styled your Luggage PERFECTLY!!!!

11. you really rock the luggage!