Food Your Amazing Bags Cookware Combos (Your ABCs)

There's a temperature limit to the black knobs; I can't recall it off the top of my head.

I think 375 degrees. The silver knobs usually have to be purchased separately Minda. Who ever flamed out their knob probably had the oven temp too high even for preheating? Or it was a defective knob as you speculated.

You can remove the knobs and switch them out, they sell them separately.

My flame DO has a black knob but I don't put it in the oven... but now I'm curious LOL

Thanks everyone. Good to know. This may be a good reason to look for a Provence DO since it has the silver knob, lol

DCA74797-56BD-4038-9D7F-47A9AE79FEF1.jpeg Switching things up today and not posting from the couch...

Here is my Flame DO. Its a BN second I received after shipping back the one my mother scorched under LC’s warranty. I usually make soups or Ropa vieja in it. Both monogram bags were gifted to me from my mom. This is actually her second sac plat. I’m thinking of getting a vachetta shoulder strap for it, because right now the open top/short handle combo isn’t very useful for someone who commutes (or used to, before the SIP).

View attachment 4723857 Switching things up today and not posting from the couch...

Here is my Flame DO. Its a BN second I received after shipping back the one my mother scorched under LC’s warranty. I usually make soups or Ropa vieja in it. Both monogram bags were gifted to me from my mom. This is actually her second sac plat. I’m thinking of getting a vachetta shoulder strap for it, because right now the open top/short handle combo isn’t very useful for someone who commutes (or used to, before the SIP).
Very pretty pic and DO!

Reactions: stylistbydesign
View attachment 4723857 Switching things up today and not posting from the couch...

Such a pretty LC — and your room is also so pretty (love your fireplace :smile:). I had to look up ropa vieja — sounds like a good dish to try (in my crockpot until we get a LC, lol). Sorry, what is a BN? Is the LC warranty only good for items purchased directly from LC or all retailers? Thanks. It’s wonderful that your Mom gifted you two beautiful classic LVs.

Such a pretty LC — and your room is also so pretty (love your fireplace :smile:). I had to look up ropa vieja — sounds like a good dish to try (in my crockpot until we get a LC, lol). Sorry, what is a BN? Is the LC warranty only good for items purchased directly from LC or all retailers? Thanks. It’s wonderful that your Mom gifted you two beautiful classic LVs.

Sorry, BN = brand new.

I actually have a crock pot that's never been used as well as an unused Instant Pot gifted to me from my mom two Xmases ago.. I'm actually going to give it back to her for her Mother's Day present this weekend LOL

Grilled fish today! Staub 12" cast iron grill pan with side spouts. Don't remember the exact color name. I thought this would be a good idea when it was cold and I didn't want to go outside and grill. Turned out I never used it much :facepalm:

Paired with a Petit H dog charm.

View attachment 4723919
I have a similar cast iron grill pan, not Staub. Actually I have 2, one square and one round, made by Lodge. I use them all the time. I don't want to wait for the barbecue so I cook steaks and hamburgers on them. I like the grill lines they make.

Grilled fish today! Staub 12" cast iron grill pan with side spouts. Don't remember the exact color name. I thought this would be a good idea when it was cold and I didn't want to go outside and grill. Turned out I never used it much :facepalm:

View attachment 4723919

What a cute picture! My parents have some glass fish pieces like yours (in different colors) — I love them.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Thank you, @Venessa84! :smile:

Which magazine is this from???:heart:
What is the style of that bag? I really love it!
A Star Wars cooking magazine, of course! The featured recipe for Cinco de Mayo is Tatooine Turkey Tacos. :biggrin:

Thank you! :heart:This bag is from the F/W2018 line of Anya Hindmarch, and was called the Marshmallow Twist Metallic Crossbody.

The Flame is such a pretty tone of orange, and score on getting it replaced under warranty. :heart: I have to use a shoulder strap with my Sac Plat, unless it's for a very short outing. Not being able to have my hands free drives me nuts. I had MCraftLeather on Etsy make me a custom vachetta strap, so I could get just the length I wanted.

View attachment 4723919
I like my grill pan, but for the opposite reason.......when it's too hot to grill! I used to grill in the snow in the Midwest. :lol: The side spouts on yours are a handy addition. I actually was considering fish tacos tonight.....

Your Petit H puppers is the same color as one of my Petit H ilttle pouches. He's cute!