Food Your Amazing Bags Cookware Combos (Your ABCs)

Jan 5, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Current status is....watching one of my fave bands on IG live, margarita in hand. :drinks:

Funnily enough, I don’t always remember the season of the bag, but I usually remember the name of the bag and where I bought the bag. I can look up the purchase history and refresh my memory. (I have copies of all my bag receipts in a e-doc for insurance purposes,)

Winter is the best time to grill....it’s basically a fire pit with food. :lol:

My Petit H pouches are doing fine....I usually use 1 or 2, but rarely all 3 together. I try to rotate the colors. I like to keep my lip balm, and gum, and mints in there. :smile:
Oh you're so organized. My receipts are haphazardly in different spots. Good point about keeping them as e-docs for insurance purposes.

Go on with your bad self with the margarita! I haven't had any alcohol since the champagne :lol::lol:

Oct 10, 2012
Oh you're so organized. My receipts are haphazardly in different spots. Good point about keeping them as e-docs for insurance purposes.

Go on with your bad self with the margarita! I haven't had any alcohol since the champagne :lol::lol:
That whole champagne thing makes me laugh....I wasn’t tipsy, just clumsy! Wally wants a margarita, too.
E1D26FC5-E093-4152-942F-FB5035C3E0D9.jpeg

Oct 10, 2012
Oh I like margarita's on the rocks better. I don't like the slushy kind. When I visited Florida, New Smyrna Beach they had the best margarita's I've ever EVER tasted!
Margaritas on the beach somehow always taste amazing!! Tonight was on the rocks, but I like frozen, too....well, selectively. I’m picky about the texture/taste of a frozen margarita. DH grew up very close to NSB, and used to bike there as a kid with his surfboard for early am surfing! It’s a pretty beach, and not as touristy and crowded as some of the others on the east side of FL.

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Today's LC is my smaller 3.5 quart Braiser. I like the braiser a lot. I don't remember the name of the LV Empriente wallet but I'm sure Minda's dictionary like knowledge will know the name :smile:

View attachment 4724610
Oh, I like this one. Is this the Flame color? What do you like to use this one for? I like your Pont Neuf wallet — don’t know the color (doesn’t look bright reddish enough to be cerise but I could be mistaken). I need an empriente wallet!

Jan 5, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Oh, I like this one. Is this the Flame color? What do you like to use this one for? I like your Pont Neuf wallet — don’t know the color (doesn’t look bright reddish enough to be cerise but I could be mistaken). I need an empriente wallet!
I had to look it up but yes it is flame :lol:
Ah the Pont Neuf, thank you. Of course I don't remember the name of the color either :lol: It is a nice wallet although I've stopped using wallets. I only use the MP with the Bastia and the Petit H coin pouch for my credit cards.

I use this for sautéing, or braising when it won't have too much liquid. I also have a 5 quart which I will probably show tomorrow. Since I'm not cooking as much quantity I use this 3.5 quart more now. I had a tendency to cook for 4-6 people even tho it was just the two of us. I think I learned that from my mom :giggle: