"You purse looks...plain..." exclaimed my coworker

AAAHHHHHH!!!! I had to post this reallll quick.......
Said person stated" Hermes dosent make purses...only perfume and clothes...wallets, belts..no purses...I went on their website..no such thing!"

Got to go. I'll keep you informed.LOL This girl needs to visit this forum, I mean seriously. Poor thing.

AAAHHHHHH!!!! I had to post this reallll quick.......
Said person stated" Hermes dosent make purses...only perfume and clothes...wallets, belts..no purses...I went on their website..no such thing!"

Got to go. I'll keep you informed.LOL This girl needs to visit this forum, I mean seriously. Poor thing.
Hahah. What that girl needs is a saddle and bit between her teeth.

Well at least it doesn't look like

a. a steamroller backed over it about 12 times, followed by a herd of cattle. Or like it was pulled out of the Goodwill bin in the early 80's (I love goodwill, so no insults there!!)
b. it's screaming label bag...mmm copious amounts of plaid and canvas labels!
c. it's covered in giant oversized padlocks for no good reason and trendy for about a year or two more
d. it reflects like tin foil

no offense to those of you who own said bags!! :biggrin:
Hey, my Paddy and I :heart: each other very much and will be together for much longer than a year or two, thanks! You made me laugh, though - and ITA about all the other bags, of course.:roflmfao: Joking, ladies. :P :upsidedown: