You made me buy this! BELTED ERGO!!! You KNOW who you are!! Come look...*PICS*!!!!!

My new :heart: khaki/mahogany ergo! And a couple "lazy day" modeling pics :lol:

e1.jpg

I :heart: how she slouches!

e2.jpg

em1.jpg

em2.jpg

Girls/Guys!!!!! I was going to wait til tomorrow (Monday) to take this bag out for the first time, but I just couldnt wait anymore!!!! Took her out today!!! It was a short outing by MYSELF!!!! LOL And she was GREAT!!!! I was wearing my HEAVY winter coat and, just like my chocolate signature ergo, she did NOT fall off my shoulder once or annoy me at all!!!!!!! I think I FINALLY found MY STYLE BAG!!!!! Now I need to start an ERGO COLLECTION!!!!!! LOL Anyway, just had to share that I LOVE this bag as much as my beloved chocolate siggy ergo!!! :tup::heart::yahoo:

She looks GREAT on you and I LOVE the color!!!!!! I love how these slouch too! I think that is what REALLY got me into them!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Thanks Mommyville! :flowers:

Girls/Guys!!!!! I was going to wait til tomorrow (Monday) to take this bag out for the first time, but I just couldnt wait anymore!!!! Took her out today!!! It was a short outing by MYSELF!!!! LOL And she was GREAT!!!! I was wearing my HEAVY winter coat and, just like my chocolate signature ergo, she did NOT fall off my shoulder once or annoy me at all!!!!!!! I think I FINALLY found MY STYLE BAG!!!!! Now I need to start an ERGO COLLECTION!!!!!! LOL Anyway, just had to share that I LOVE this bag as much as my beloved chocolate siggy ergo!!! :tup::heart::yahoo:

I'm glad you had a wonderful day with your beautiful new ergo :tup:

Mommyville...LOL...You couldn't wait could you! I still think we need a Ergo support group since we are abandoning our other purses for the Ergo!:P
Carley