You made me buy this! BELTED ERGO!!! You KNOW who you are!! Come look...*PICS*!!!!!

Beautiful. Where did you get your t-shirt? If you got it at Ann Taylor Loft I have the same one. It is very comfy and goes well with the purse.
:yes: Thank you and that is soooooooo funny you saw that!!! GREAT eye!!! I bought a ton of those t-shirts there to wear UNDER my heavy sweaters and sweatshirts for EXTRA warmth b/c it is FREEZING here!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it! I'm sooo jealous now. I was going to get this when it first came out and I never did. I might have to reconsider after seeing your pics. And I absolutely love the tobacco color. Looks great!

Mommyville that is a gorgeous bag! Love the color and style and you carry it well:tup:Thanks for the eye candy, just what I needed after a long night at the concession stand. :sweatdrop: It was homecoming game at my kids' school tonight.

I LOVE it! I'm sooo jealous now. I was going to get this when it first came out and I never did. I might have to reconsider after seeing your pics. And I absolutely love the tobacco color. Looks great!
THANKS!!!! I wanted it when it first came out too, and didnt get it, but after seeing LaurenAshley85's pics I HAD TO get one!!! LOL You are all a bunch of enablers, ya know???!!!!! LOLOL and I'm one of ya!!!!