You know you're addicted to Chanel and when?

LoL!! Yes! My husband was like, "I could have bought a motorcycle" with the funds from the last bag. And I responded, "why would anyone ever do that?" :smile:

When I showed DH my recent purchases, he told me to not use up the car funds. :P We just sold our 911 in search of the next perfect Porsche, he definitely has a good reason to be concerned. LOL

When you go through a really tough, unexpected, and unwanted life changing experience. Everyone says counseling helps. But I thought... $$$ per session is way too expensive! I went to the Chanel store instead:roflmfao: Pretty crazy, but it sure felt worth it and I think it helped... haha!!! :nuts:

When you go through a really tough, unexpected, and unwanted life changing experience. Everyone says counseling helps. But I thought... $$$ per session is way too expensive! I went to the Chanel store instead:roflmfao: Pretty crazy, but it sure felt worth it and I think it helped... haha!!! :nuts:
I am with you. Chanel therapy is good for the soul. My endorphins always increase when I am in the boutique. There is no need to sit on the couch and talk it out 😅 a brand new 2.55 will do.

i know i am addicted to Chanel when i started to watch like hundreds of Chanel collection/unboxing/reviews videos on youtube non-stop. Also, checking the chanel section in tpf daily and other websites like bragmybag/bagaholicboy :yahoo:

I bought my first chanel recently and i'm already looking/researching on my next! :giggles::giggles::giggles:

Went Hong Kong for a 4 day trip and bought some small leather good too :yes::yes:
I'm really hooked onto Chanel right now :blush:

Best therapy indeed!

I read this to my husband and the look on his face was priceless [emoji28].

The look on mine was too!!! To be honest, it's just coincidence. The caviar boys came right after we sold our car, which I've been waiting for both the red and black. And I've never bought 2 Chanels within the same season. The 4 Mansur Gavriels also didn't help... LOL