You know you're addicted to Chanel and when?

When you buy 6 of the same type (but different style design like classic, chevron, and reissue) of small leather good... And then once you find the style you absolutely can't live without, you tell you SA that every color he gets, you will buy!

And you're not kidding.. XD
:lolots:so I am not the only one.

When I actually have a collection of bags to take a Chanel family portrait...
When I send pics of bags I want to DH to pick up on business trips...
When I get so excited to give my cc numbers to SAs to put a $5,000 charge through...

:lolots:so I am not the only one.

Haha, no you're not XD
I love Chanel SLGs. I'm happy with my bag collection..but I can always add another small Chanel piece XD

I'm so in love with the cruise card case with the ID slot. Sooo... Whenever he has any other colors, I'm getting them! I will literally buy 5 of them tomorrow if he had more colors. T___T! Lol

Haha, no you're not XD
I love Chanel SLGs. I'm happy with my bag collection..but I can always add another small Chanel piece XD

I'm so in love with the cruise card case with the ID slot. Sooo... Whenever he has any other colors, I'm getting them! I will literally buy 5 of them tomorrow if he had more colors. T___T! Lol

I'm slowly getting addicted to the SLGs, esp the card cases and card holders - do u have a pic of your SLG family anywhere in the forum, would love to see them!! [emoji7]

When I check the Chanel boutique/dept store stock thread DAILY to see what goodies are available, torturing myself and knowing that I currently can't afford to get anything at the moment because I got another bag not too long ago and haven't even carried it yet. [emoji16]