You have earned it! BALENCIAGA RAOK!!!

Oh, well, it is really a great idea.
I'd love to partecipate, but I'm a newbie for the Bal. forum... mostly I partecipated to the Chloè forum and it's just a couple of months I'm coming here...
:confused1:
I see people here are very friendly, but it's a loooong time they know each other.

oooh i'm in too!

but does anyone else feel that it would be more fun to have someone from a different country, since these are small gifts and all we might end up getting something we normally couldn't get near us? and with the price limit there wouldn't be a customs issue either, not even for the eu :wtf:

I think that's a fun idea, but with all the shipping fiascos everyone has experienced, it would take too long to actually receive anything...

On another note, thanks hautecoutoure for letting me participate! I'm so excited!!:smile:

oooh i'm in too!

but does anyone else feel that it would be more fun to have someone from a different country, since these are small gifts and all we might end up getting something we normally couldn't get near us? and with the price limit there wouldn't be a customs issue either, not even for the eu :wtf:

- so few danes.. Wouldn't be hard to figure out who your buddy is.. Wanna be mine Annanas:tup:

So this means we can't join cause we don't live in UK or The States..? :crybaby: Well, but it's a great idea!!

I have a buddy on the other side of the world in the LV thread, and it's annoying because I always have to get things that are light! lol, can I please have a buddy thats in the uk?

WOW! I'm excited..plz count me in.. I always followed the one in the LV thread cause I loved the idea so much..
Are there any more Austrians?! I have no clue, but I think there are definitely some germans ;)

- so few danes.. Wouldn't be hard to figure out who your buddy is.. Wanna be mine Annanas:tup:

So this means we can't join cause we don't live in UK or The States..? :crybaby: Well, but it's a great idea!!

:lol: i'm not even in denmark anymore!

i imagine that people in the eu would be paired up together.. i'm sure everyone can take part!

Today is the last day to join if you want to be involved in the Bal RAOK! At midnight GMT no more participants will be allowed and I will send out emails tomorrow and from that information can pair you and a buddy up. Each participant will have a different buddy to the buddy who sends them a gift i.e the person sending you your gift will not be the one you send a gift too - this makes it easier especially if there are odd numbers of participants as everyone can still be involved. There will not be international buddys as it will take too long to receive gifts etc.

British Members:

Remember there is a postage strike during the month of August so if your package takes a while to arrive dont worry! Alternatively you could send your gift by a different service! :heart:

I just saw this...and as the LV RAOK admin person...I just wanted to say that if you have ANY problems/questions, etc. feel free to PM me!!! I've learned a lot from the one I'm doing...and am makig improvements to my next one! So if I can help in any way LMK!