You have earned it! BALENCIAGA RAOK!!!

I would like to see us relax the 500 post minimum for those people that have been a member here for a certain length of time. Certainly there are some great contributors to this thread that don't post constantly. I think that these ladies/gentlemen should allowed to participate. I'm not sure what a fair length would be, but perhaps 5 or 6 months?

I would like to see us relax the 500 post minimum for those people that have been a member here for a certain length of time. Certainly there are some great contributors to this thread that don't post constantly. I think that these ladies/gentlemen should allowed to participate. I'm not sure what a fair length would be, but perhaps 5 or 6 months?

Yeah if people are serious and really wanna join and have less than 500 posts just PM me and we can sort it out!

Just from experience, with doing the LV RAOK, I would say 3 months is a great span of time. It gives you enough time to get to know your buddy and then the whole process is done again, so every 3 months you have a different buddy xx

Just from experience, with doing the LV RAOK, I would say 3 months is a great span of time. It gives you enough time to get to know your buddy and then the whole process is done again, so every 3 months you have a different buddy xx

I think we should start with the one month period of August and then if it is successful then we can continue?

Oh I really want to but am moving to China because of DH's job some time next month, so unless there are any members in Shanghai....

Oh well I am looking forward to seeing the reveal thread....