Yoogi's vs Fashionphile for sellers

It really depends on the item apparently. It's worth it for sellers to ask quotes from both!

Oh yeah I agree but I was just saying who I prefer since Yoogi's has consistently low balled me time after time and I am not the type to have unrealistic feelings of how much my used bag is worth, just want a fair price. Actually the last bag I sold I didnt even wait to get a quote back from Yoogi's I just went with the one FP sent because I was happy with it. That is the first time I ever did that though I usually always wait for both quotes.

Oh yeah I agree but I was just saying who I prefer since Yoogi's has consistently low balled me time after time and I am not the type to have unrealistic feelings of how much my used bag is worth, just want a fair price. Actually the last bag I sold I didnt even wait to get a quote back from Yoogi's I just went with the one FP sent because I was happy with it. That is the first time I ever did that though I usually always wait for both quotes.

I have only sold three bags over the years but two went to FP and one to YC. In both cases, the quotes were radically different. Interesting though!

I purchased a bag from fashionphile.... Louis Vuitton Totally MM in Damier Azur and upon further inspection of the listing the description is of a MM but the pictures are 100% of a PM. Has anyone had this experience? When I called they acted like I was nuts. I guess I will have to wait for it to arrive.

I'm always afraid a seller will change their mind and I will get the bag back damaged in some way. I think I've heard too many horror stories regarding eBay. It is being sold with receipt, care cards so there won't be any question on authenticity. Just nervous- I guess depends on how low YC and FF quote me
+1 that is the main reason I'm scared to sell on ebay or tradsey. I'm just worried I sell my Chanel boy, the buyer "doesn't like it", and ends up returning it, or says the package doesn't have the bag inside. I know I'm paranoid but I worry about things like that, you never know, the buyer could just want the bag for a weekend and return it after its used. I want to try FP, I'm not sure how the process works. I live about 45 min from a FP, should I just take my bags there or send the pics? I have 4 bags I want to get rid of [emoji53]

+1 that is the main reason I'm scared to sell on ebay or tradsey. I'm just worried I sell my Chanel boy, the buyer "doesn't like it", and ends up returning it, or says the package doesn't have the bag inside. I know I'm paranoid but I worry about things like that, you never know, the buyer could just want the bag for a weekend and return it after its used. I want to try FP, I'm not sure how the process works. I live about 45 min from a FP, should I just take my bags there or send the pics? I have 4 bags I want to get rid of [emoji53]

That's exactly what I won't go near ebay either. I just do not trust people to not steal from me. It's happened to me in the past with tiny and inexpensive stuff, and with something this big ticket? No thanks.

Look at this.. is she serious?! Lol offered me this for a $4700 boy bag almost brand new, the ONLY visible wear is on the corners and very minor. Mind you, I would only be taking home $1600 if I were to accept. Lol Do you think FP will offer more than 2k for my bag?[emoji36]
1461276832577.jpg

Look at this.. is she serious?! Lol offered me this for a $4700 boy bag almost brand new, the ONLY visible wear is on the corners and very minor. Mind you, I would only be taking home $1600 if I were to accept. Lol Do you think FP will offer more than 2k for my bag?[emoji36]
View attachment 3335249

Is this on Poshmark? Ridiculous! I find the buyers there to not really be serious most of the time

If you can go in person then I would say do it...I send FP the pics and always opt for the buyout option so I can just be done with it...

If you can go in person then I would say do it...I send FP the pics and always opt for the buyout option so I can just be done with it...

Is this on Poshmark? Ridiculous! I find the buyers there to not really be serious most of the time
Yes it was on posh. I haven't had any issues with selling my other bags, but they weren't as expensive as the boy bag. Thanks for your advice, I have the weekend off, I just want to get rid of these bags, I love them but they don't fit my lifestyle anymore and it bothers me that I have "money" just sitting in my closet . Lol.