YES ma'am Chanel will be on sale June 9

asl_bebes said:
Yesterday morning I spoke to an SA at the Calgary Chanel and she mentioned that there will be a sale starting on June 8. She also said that the sale will be on the spring and summer stock and that there were no Cambon pieces in pink and beige left. HTH

Thanks for the tip! Yah, the Calgary store has zip-nadda ZILCH when it comes to stock. Everything that I have gotten from there has been ordered from other boutiques. :lol:

asl_bebes said:
Yesterday morning I spoke to an SA at the Calgary Chanel and she mentioned that there will be a sale starting on June 8. She also said that the sale will be on the spring and summer stock and that there were no Cambon pieces in pink and beige left. HTH

Thnx for the info!! Can't wait till the 8th!

I was "shopping" with my Chanel SA today (she called and offered to pre-sale with me today instead of june 6th). There literally were like 4 bags on sale (3 fabric and 1 tweed).

There were a handful of jewerly (mostly necklaces) and a whole bunch of shoes. The shoes will be 40% off, if anyone is interested.

They also had a pretty good variety/selection of all the bags, NOT ON SALE, if anyone is interested. (I got the medium black 2.55!)

OH, and there will be NO wallets on sale.

pink_bai2bi said:
I was "shopping" with my Chanel SA today (she called and offered to pre-sale with me today instead of june 6th). There literally were like 4 bags on sale (3 fabric and 1 tweed).

There were a handful of jewerly (mostly necklaces) and a whole bunch of shoes. The shoes will be 40% off, if anyone is interested.

They also had a pretty good variety/selection of all the bags, NOT ON SALE, if anyone is interested. (I got the medium black 2.55!)

OH, and there will be NO wallets on sale.

thanks for the info. so the bags on sale are classic flap or else? how about the shoes? any ballerina? :biggrin:

oh, no no no. The classic flap is definitely NOT ON SALE, nor will it ever. It's mostly the fabric and tweed that goes on sale.

My, local boutique did not have any flats, but she said the majority of the shoes will go on sale.

You should check with your SA, at your local boutique, to see what she can pull for you. If you're close with your SA they can start pulling stuff for you (even though they're not suppose to).

I have a feeling, the shoes will go fast though, so hurry!;)

billbill said:
thanks for the info. so the bags on sale are classic flap or else? how about the shoes? any ballerina? :biggrin:

Hello everyone! I just got back from shopping in NYC today and here's the report on what's on sale:

Chanel Soho- nothing is on sale according to a male sales associate.

Bergdorf Goodman- Several styles of Cambon bags are on sale for 30% off. It's mostly pink/black, beige/black, and 1 beige on beige small reporter bag plus some hot pink bag that I didn't really pay close attention to. Chanel shoes are on sale as well but it's mostly heels and thongs. The shoe department on 2nd floor has a whole sale area and it's a mob! :shocked: So if you're looking for certain Chanel heels, you'll have to look all over!

Chanel on Madison Ave.- The sales associate has no idea what's on sale but they have pretty small stock of Cambon bags out on display.

Chanel on 57th St.- No idea either but a guy did pointed to one of the printed fabric bag that will be on sale.

Bloomingdale's- Several Cambon bags on sale for 30% off including a white/black messenger bag, pink/black and other styles that I couldn't remember. Plus jewelries are on sale too.

Whoo...that is pretty much the report for NYC sales. I didn't get the chance to check out Saks 5th Ave because it's all the way "down there" on 5th Ave and the weather was pretty muggy. :yucky: If you need infos or anything like that, let me know! Happy shopping!