YES ma'am Chanel will be on sale June 9

allbrandspls said:
Chanel usually not on sale, but other brands like Burberry,Dior, Gucci will be. Not sure when.

In Australia, Gucci starts next week 30% off. David Jones has reduce prices on Chloe, Burberry, Dior.

Unfortunately, Im stuck in Perth.. and believe me..there's no good shop here in Perth..there are only 1 louis vuitton store and 1 gucci that will be opening soon.. and david jones..bleh..seriously..nothing..they just stock some really2 bad chloe..the one that has "chloe" sign on it and made from canvas..no paddington no silverado..hehe..

They actually had the pre-sale starting today (they can hold the items for you today but you are not actually buying/they are not charging your card till tomorrow) and I went, really not much there, mainly shoes, also some fashion jewleries from cruise line, some scarves. maybe a couple of handbags (the green tweed classic from cruise line, and another cruise classic bag with the printed fabric). I think when Chanel is on sale nothing much really left since all the good stuff are already sold out at full retail price. So I didn't find anything I like at all.

hikarupanda said:
They actually had the pre-sale starting today (they can hold the items for you today but you are not actually buying/they are not charging your card till tomorrow) and I went, really not much there, mainly shoes, also some fashion jewleries from cruise line, some scarves. maybe a couple of handbags (the green tweed classic from cruise line, and another cruise classic bag with the printed fabric). I think when Chanel is on sale nothing much really left since all the good stuff are already sold out at full retail price. So I didn't find anything I like at all.

just wondering whether you knew how much that green tweed classic from 06 cruise was going for at the sale?? thanks!

bambi2 said:
Unfortunately, Im stuck in Perth.. and believe me..there's no good shop here in Perth..there are only 1 louis vuitton store and 1 gucci that will be opening soon.. and david jones..bleh..seriously..nothing..they just stock some really2 bad chloe..the one that has "chloe" sign on it and made from canvas..no paddington no silverado..hehe..

I've never been to Perth. I guess it's a good place to take a rest from shopping......;)

You should come down for a shopping weekend.....sale are pretty good at the moment. The silverado is on sale at DJs....i don't think the paddington is on sale. Myers have already started sales only saw YSL, Versace bags discounted.