Yellow gold lovers

I bought a massive bangle which (apart from the actual baby) is my pride and joy, and then I got this bear or maybe lion paw ring (mama bear's got to protect her cubs). It's gaudy, glamorous and because it has no stones I feel like it's indestructible! 18k, French hall marks...

diamondhalo I found myself looking at your photos over and over LOL I really do adore the paw ring! May I ask where you got it did you get it custom made?

Bambibee I see you are from my hometown. How is it going? I do miss NYC.

I didn't see this message, my apologies. NYC is changing so much! I love it here but it is definitely getting a serious facelift these days. So many new businesses popping up left and right...it's hard to keep up lol. Btw, thank you for sharing where you got your bracelets. I am still searching for a skinny bracelet to layer that isn't name brand per se.

I agree with you sometimes name brand are soon expensive. You are only paying for the name. I could buy five gold bracelets for the price of one name name brand. Same gold just not the name. Smh. Good luck with your search. Tell New York I say hi. ������

I agree with you sometimes name brand are soon expensive. You are only paying for the name. I could buy five gold bracelets for the price of one name name brand. Same gold just not the name. Smh. Good luck with your search. Tell New York I say hi. ������

Thank you, I sure will :P

Here are my gold bracelets. I wear them on my left wrist. Love the way they look against my skin.

i noticed the bracelet with the hanging cross. i used to have something similar and I was worried it might catch into something thats why I switched it to another bracelet instead. When I grab for food, the cross pendant dips in my food. Lol..it looks pretty though like the one I almost had.

No not anymore..its too far away from me now. i got a beaded tricolored bracelet with a tiny cross instead. It doesnt look like an actual rosary like the first one but its ok. i had it blessed too