Yellow gold lovers

Then in December 2013 I found out I was expecting! :smile: aaaand bought a few things to celebrate like a gold pram/pushchair charm from pandora. Which was a bit silly in hindsight because I didn't have and didn't even want a pandora bracelet so I wore it on a gold anklet all nine months until my ankles got too swollen:smile:

I bought a massive bangle which (apart from the actual baby) is my pride and joy, and then I got this bear or maybe lion paw ring (mama bear's got to protect her cubs). It's gaudy, glamorous and because it has no stones I feel like it's indestructible! 18k, French hall marks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 348
Hand shot with the gold bangle :smile: I have a size 7 finger for reference. The bangle slips straight off my wrist so I wear it halfway up like this all the time. I had originally intended to have it engraved with my kids names on the inside but for some reason I've gone off the idea and just want to keep it pure. Bangle is only 9k but it is still the biggest I've seen around here so that keeps me happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 341