Yeahhhhhhh my new coffer

You're right, I am gonna start a new thread...but will do it later though...I had a hard time uploading the pictures and my dh isn't here to help again...!!!!

It's the opposite in my family. I am the tech whiz, computers, cameras, electronics...love it when I was little I would purposely break things so I could figure out how to fix them. Did this with jewlery too:wtf:

I will meet you at your thread to look at pics. of the lovely miss zaffiro or is it mr.??:heart:

Thank you so much royalhyness for taking an up close picture, boy the color looks dreamy :drool:

modeling pictures to come? :graucho:

Yeahhhhh here are a few modeling shots of me wearing Mr.Fumo Coffer to share with you.Tried to post the different ways one can wear the coffer.I also posted on a separate thread today more photos of both my Mui Mui's.
You can find that here http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-and-miu-miu/my-mui-mui-midnite-modeling-358034.html#post7966543

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oooh, love it ... it looks gorgeous on you! I have one in black and it is my most versatile bag, love wearing it messenger style. Congrats and enjoy your new coffer!

Thanks asl_bebes:heart: A coffer in black, niccccccccccce, congrats to you too!
The first time I wore mine messenger style, I found it kinda heavy, then I figured out that when I wear it this way, or anyway for that matter, I am going to have to use a different wallet, a lighter weight one. The one that I mostly use is my LV Mono Zippy, which I love to death, but the weight of it and the coffer together, never mind anything else, it is just to darn heavy.
I think that I am going to shop around for a nice cloth or embroidered one and use it specially with my new Coffer:yahoo:

Would like to see you join the coffer cutie club and post a photo of your handsome Black one:yes: what do you think:woohoo:

REDENKEEW thanks for looking:heart: