Yeahhhhhhh my new coffer

Well Miss Royalhyness I hope you're pleased with yourself! After losing the first Fumo Coffer and seeing your photos less than two days ago, I became obsessed. Started calling stores. And I think/hope I may have found a Fumo Coffer! I won't say for sure until I have it. They are shipping it and they "say" not many around to buy. That can't be true, we thought there were no more Astro Bows! But, your photos, those dastardly photos were so great I just had to find it again. This would have been so much easier if I had just bought it the first time I saw it, but, you know, these are not cheap, yikes!:rolleyes:

Yes, that means I will have two Coffers, Zaffiro and Fumo (plus the Nero Bow) and you know what? I'm just fine with it! I'm blaming it all on Royalhyness!:king:

Well Miss Royalhyness I hope you're pleased with yourself! After losing the first Fumo Coffer and seeing your photos less than two days ago, I became obsessed. Started calling stores. And I think/hope I may have found a Fumo Coffer! I won't say for sure until I have it. They are shipping it and they "say" not many around to buy. That can't be true, we thought there were no more Astro Bows! But, your photos, those dastardly photos were so great I just had to find it again. This would have been so much easier if I had just bought it the first time I saw it, but, you know, these are not cheap, yikes!:rolleyes:

Yes, that means I will have two Coffers, Zaffiro and Fumo (plus the Nero Bow) and you know what? I'm just fine with it! I'm blaming it all on Royalhyness!:king:

THAT'S ME :P I FRIKING LOVE IT...HILARIOUS:yahoo: AND YOU KNOW WHAT GATSBY I DON'T EVEN FEEL QUILTY ABOUT ENABLING YOU:roflmfao:
yes you should have got it the first time, you sound like me, but I was fortunate that when I finally got smart about getting mine, he was still around for me to get:nuts:
Please post photos when you get yours, I sure hope it works out for you. I am excited for you my new coffer friend:heart:
About the price, I know hey...it's too bad they are pricy, cause I would get me a Zaffiro for sure.

These are bad photos from my phone - in the late afternoon light the Fumo looks greyish taupe whereas to me - the Zaffiro is navy. And by the way if anyone is interested, the Zaffiro matches the Chanel navy blue ballerina flats at Nordstrom perfectly. Don't ask me how I know! ;) Again, sorry for the photos, Royalhyness' photos are much better as hers really show the color!

Attachments

• img054.jpg
    img054.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 78
  • img056 (2).jpg
    img056 (2).jpg
    154 KB · Views: 62
  • img055.jpg
    img055.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 54
THAT'S ME :P I FRIKING LOVE IT...HILARIOUS:yahoo: AND YOU KNOW WHAT GATSBY I DON'T EVEN FEEL QUILTY ABOUT ENABLING YOU:roflmfao:
yes you should have got it the first time, you sound like me, but I was fortunate that when I finally got smart about getting mine, he was still around for me to get:nuts:
Please post photos when you get yours, I sure hope it works out for you. I am excited for you my new coffer friend:heart:
About the price, I know hey...it's too bad they are pricy, cause I would get me a Zaffiro for sure.

Ha! You shouldn't, you were the push I needed, I really think the Coffer is fast becoming my favorite bag, I LOVE the pleating and the lock and the silver hardware and the leather that looks shiny in photos but is just glossy IRL. I love the Coffer and thank you for those great photos!

One more Coffer photo and I'm going to be Sophie Kinsella's Becky Bloomwood!

These are bad photos from my phone - in the late afternoon light the Fumo looks greyish taupe whereas to me - the Zaffiro is navy. And by the way if anyone is interested, the Zaffiro matches the Chanel navy blue ballerina flats at Nordstrom perfectly. Don't ask me how I know! ;) Again, sorry for the photos, Royalhyness' photos are much better as hers really show the color!

your right photos not so good on the iphone, but I know how delish it is in real life:yahoo: Congrats to you Gatsby. Wow that was fast, I didn't know for sure that you were getting it:heart: Enjoy and wear in good health.
We are now bag twins;)

Ha! You shouldn't, you were the push I needed, I really think the Coffer is fast becoming my favorite bag, I LOVE the pleating and the lock and the silver hardware and the leather that looks shiny in photos but is just glossy IRL. I love the Coffer and thank you for those great photos!

Awe I am so glad that they helped you. Your welcome:heart:
True about the shiny in photos but just glossy IRL

One more Coffer photo and I'm going to be Sophie Kinsella's Becky
Bloomwood!

^^:P

ha! You shouldn't, you were the push i needed, i really think the coffer is fast becoming my favorite bag, i love the pleating and the lock and the silver hardware and the leather that looks shiny in photos but is just glossy irl. I love the coffer and thank you for those great photos!

One more coffer photo and i'm going to be sophie kinsella's becky bloomwood!

luv her!!!! Lol

^Me too! I fear I'll be her soon! Movie's coming out this winter and I'll be right there. Getting tips! On how to shop for more Miu Miu! And blaming Royalhyness!

1043114.jpg
1043116.jpg
1043112.jpg

Hey all! Here are the pictures of my new Coffer in Zaffiro, I remembered that my dad has a cable that's like mine so I took some pictures :tup: No modeling pictures though 'cause I am already in my pj's :P....I had a hard time uploading the pics but nice DH helped me...The pictures all have flash but I hope you enjoy them all....:biggrin: I am looooving my new coffer and second miu miu bag ever!

Hi royalhyness!! you're so nice for answering everybody!! No, I didn't post pictures of my coffer....I moved and I have no idea where the cable of my camera is! , also I live in Central America and it wasn't until last week that I was able to travel to the States and bought it. But I am SO IN LOVE with my coffer :love:...it's supposedly a Christmas gift but I know by Christmas I'll want another Miu Miu!! :wlae:I rarely every post but your bag is so nice I had to comment! :biggrin:

Hey all! Here are the pictures of my new Coffer in Zaffiro, I remembered that my dad has a cable that's like mine so I took some pictures :tup: No modeling pictures though 'cause I am already in my pj's :P....I had a hard time uploading the pics but nice DH helped me...The pictures all have flash but I hope you enjoy them all.... I am looooving my new coffer and second miu miu bag ever!

butterfly your zaffiro coffer is beautiful, but people are thinking that it is mine:nuts: so I am posting a picture of yours in this comment post. THIS IS butterfly's Zaffiro coffer (mine is Fumo)

1043116.jpg

why don't you post pics of him on a seperate thread, so he gets the attention he deserves....yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:yahoo:

might take my baby out today in this gorgeous sunshine we have.

Lovely! I like this color, so nice and yet the tones are very special under different lighting! Congrats - Royalhyness!

Thanks teddyraph, but the zaffiro coffer is butterfly's, she posted photos here for everybody to see and yes it is gorgeous.....my coffer is in the delish color of fumo:heart: photos of him on the first page.
But thanks for the congrats anywhoo:roflmfao: